Onesies/Bodysuits/Bodystockings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just found out that places I bought them are now gone from the net or are no longer selling the slacks , they are available much more expensively in Europe, like $54.99 a pair ,as far as belt loops I have never looked into that option as I sit all the time , I will beat the bushes for new US sources , if I find one I will post it
But right now my places are gone and the only thing coming up under search is Silverts or Buck & Buck and is hogwash , I just got a new machine, but will go thru my list of sites on the old one, that are book marked , the place I think I bought a bunch from doesn't even have pants anymore listed, but I will get to the bottom of this shortly.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

ClickyKeys said:
I have both the Kryptonite and Titanium

Nice, which one do you like better? Are they hard to get out of by yourself for changes?

INTrePid said:
Nice, which one do you like better? Are they hard to get out of by yourself for changes?

I like them equally since they both serve different purposes for me. I could see them being tough to get out of on your own if you aren't flexible like me (I mean they are designed to be hard to get out of to be fair). So if you aren't real flexible you may have a hard time.

I usually have to do it in two parts, I can get the zipper halfway down reaching over my shoulder then the other half I half the pull down on the material and come from below.

The less flexible material of the Titanium makes that one more difficult.

For me it's partly because I get in obsessive moods over my tapes and will fidget with them until they fail. I can still get in to do that. It it's inconvenient, and they did say they could do custom arm hole sizing if needed I just haven't got around to ordering one with the custom arm hole size.

I use a dressing stick to make thing more "user friendly " although I will say the Abena bodystocking I get, has me jnm to "deep" because of my bad arm I can't connect the zippers so my aide has got to be around to help me get it on, the shoulders unzip and the entire froth is one big zipper , suppose it's good for able bodied people , they though behind it was if you leak do you really want to pull the urine up your body and hair or down with less spread , have not figured s way to connect the zippers yet though anybody use one that's got any tips?.

I've been looking for a body stocking to fit me. I've looked at many which are made for women. I don't care that they are made for women, just that they'll fit my 6'4" frame. Any suggestions?

Rear carries the Abena, I bought mine there because there are places here in the states that supposedly sell them but they cost more than buying from rearz , and they ignored me as a customer both KCK medical and the people on Amazon did not answer my questions, rearz did happily and even with shipping was cheaper and it was delivered overnight, I, belive the large will fit you .

For complete bowel and bladder protection which i need, you need first a top diaper but then also, gary active briefs or other plastic pants to seal odor, wet, and mess. Second you need a singlet - prefereably thin and synthetic to hold it all up and move with you as you move.

I just ordered a Kathy Ireland bodysuit from Amazon. It has an opening at the crotch so it's apt like a onesie, but it's made of spandex and nylon. I've aways made out fine wearing women's underwear before so we will see how this works.

I'm on the lookout for a onesie / body stocking with short legs, like what you have in men's tights. Currently I'm wearing abena body stockings but find they have a tendency to cause chafing in my inner thighs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onesies are good. I have tons.

Where do you get them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaliborio said:
Onesies are good. I have tons.

Do you have a preferred vendor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back