Status
Not open for further replies.

dpdcode

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I guess I will start out by saying I am new to adisc and this will be my first post.
I am in a new relationship with a girl and I have been seeing her for two weeks. She is the most understanding and non-judgmental person I have ever met. I told her on day one how I frequently wet the bed and how I wear a diaper to bed because of it. She was not the least bit weirded-out by that statement and she was extremely supportive and accepting about it. I have since slept with her around 5 or 6 times wearing a diaper (soaked every morning) and she didn't care one bit and we still cuddled and made out like normal. My question is how do I go about bringing up my abdl/side? I don't really have any clue WHAT to say or HOW I should bring it up. I really want to tell her. I feel that there is a very high probability she will accept this aspect of me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome.

Good for you to have such an understanding partner. You seem to have got over the first hurdle already all by yourself. Something tells me you know when the time is right to explain more about yourself. Relationships build and are based on a foundation of trust. You may find it naturally evolves for you. There is no need to rush. Acceptance is key and you could end up spoiling everything if you rush into letting it all out. Hold fire, let things develop and take stock in the near future. Timing may be key to this one and you will know when the time is right.

Hmmm, I think I'd probably approach it in a somewhat roundabout way... like, ask how she feels about kinks or fetishes in general, and then next, probably explain it like you grew to love them after having to wear for so long. Then, because of the connotations, that grew into an AB side.

Maybe something like that? I guess it's the "cautious" approach. When I want to hit on a guy (I'm trans so still look like a guy), and I'm unsure of his sexuality, I kind of do the same thing. I befriend them, ask them their feelings about LGBT topics in general, and if the response seems right (it hasn't yet... I have no luck dating) I'd probably ask them their orientation, being careful to say that I don't mean to pry but am just curious. Just approach it one small step at a time, I say.

Thank you for the fast reply motherfaith and sapphyre! I kinda had the same idea in mind about taking it slow and testing the waters. I did ask her if she had any kinks the other day and she said she was going to have to put some thought into that one and tell me later. I didn't really feel like I had much chance in bringing it up at that moment. I kinda wanna see what her reply will be. I did though order a couple packs of abuniverse sdk's and rearz safari diapers over the weekend and am thinking about trying them out around her one of these nights. Knowing her, I feel like she might just say something like "awww cute" or chuckle a bit. That was pretty close to her response the first time she saw me in a normal white tape on diaper. I even ordered some of those princess diapers and safari diapers in her size on the chance she may want to engage but I'll probably keep those hidden for the time being.

- - - Updated - - -

Are there any known good informative links that are good for showing her that might just help her understand a little better?

dpdcode said:
Are there any known good informative links that are good for showing her that might just help her understand a little better?

Hi again, glad the chatting is going well and you are progressing. I thought I would place a few articles and websites that may be of help.

http://understanding.infantilism.org/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphilic_infantilism

These are some basic resources that take the sex out of it all and simply explain. Plus you have this website which has great resources.

https://www.adisc.org/forum/forumdisplay.php/51-Articles

I'm going to assume you are genuinely incontinent and that's why you wet the bed? If so I think you can be honest in saying that you've learned to not only accept that you must wear diapers, but that you've learned to enjoy them. We have a number of incontinent members on this site who have said that by not only accepting diapers, that learning to regress and enjoy their AB side has enabled them to better cope with their incontinence.

If you aren't incontinent and you lied to your girlfriend about that, you have a whole other problem, the worst being that you've built this part of your relationship on a lie. I hope that isn't the case because the truth has a way of eventually coming out. But if you do have a bed wetting problem, I see no problem in finding ways to deal with accepting incontinence, regression being one of them.

The flip side of this is someone like me. I don't have a bed wetting problem, so I had to tell my wife that I'm AB/DL, that I get off wearing diapers and regressing and I've always been like this. Fortunately, she was very accepting and things have worked out well. Both positions can work out well.

So I told her last night. She is interested in more info. I will have to do some more explaining later tonight but she said she would not have any problem wearing a diaper with me! Yayyyy!

dpdcode said:
So I told her last night. She is interested in more info. I will have to do some more explaining later tonight but she said she would not have any problem wearing a diaper with me! Yayyyy!

Wow! that is incredible. I am so happy for you. It is lovely to hear such good news stories from the community. I hope you can both enjoy this together and build your relationship further. I would say just take your time, do not force anything and allow your girlfriend to take her own time in accepting all this new stuff. You do not wish to end up scaring her off if you try to dive in too deep from the off. Best of luck.

Yeah, it sounds like you have a keeper there.

More than anything, take it slow with here. Let her be the one to initiate any diapered play, but also try and make it more than just the diapers and please her needs even more than what you're getting.

Yeah so now when we sleep together she is constantly having to remind me to get diapered before I fall asleep. She got angry with me the other night. I got pretty drunk and could barely walk and she threatened to sleep in a different bed if I didn't put my diaper on. We have started to be very open about everything with each other and have been talking a lot about my abdl side. I want to show her some online information about it but alot of the talk is about messing and related stuff. I really don't want her to get grossed out lol so I have been reluctant to show her those pages.

The best thing to do with any relationship is try and learn what your partner expects out of you and try and be accommodating.

You are very lucky to find someone who wants to wear diapers with you. Has she wet her diaper with you?

Ya, this is beyond amazing. To even find someone who just simply accepts it is still a blessing, let alone actually wear diapers with you.

dpdcode said:
So I guess I will start out by saying I am new to adisc and this will be my first post.
I am in a new relationship with a girl and I have been seeing her for two weeks. She is the most understanding and non-judgmental person I have ever met. I told her on day one how I frequently wet the bed and how I wear a diaper to bed because of it. She was not the least bit weirded-out by that statement and she was extremely supportive and accepting about it. I have since slept with her around 5 or 6 times wearing a diaper (soaked every morning) and she didn't care one bit and we still cuddled and made out like normal. My question is how do I go about bringing up my abdl/side? I don't really have any clue WHAT to say or HOW I should bring it up. I really want to tell her. I feel that there is a very high probability she will accept this aspect of me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

You could let her know that it sprang out of the need to wear as well and the desire/kink for them followed suit. It gives a pretty good natural progression for your reasoning. Having understanding significant others is great though, I met my boyfriend through this site (and partially another, we recognized each other's OCs in our avatars plus my username from here in a local kink group on another site) so I never really had to worry about acceptance considerations.

She may have already liked to wear diapers and is being coy. Do you mess in your diaper? That will be the next thing she will want to know I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back