Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyKai

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I love pacifiers but that's mainly because I've used them all my life. Couldn't be weaned off them and my parents ended up letting me carry on using them. I'm now 19 and walk around the whole house with about 5 at all times. One in my mouth and four to hold, play with and touch (I have sensory issues and use them as like a sensory thing).

I've tried practically every type of pacifiers around. But my favourite is a simple Tommee Tippee, 6-18 months, latex, cherry nipple. Although I have tried Nuk pacifiers but they're too big. If I could find one that is slightly bigger than a 6-18 month one but smaller than a Nuk, I'm sure that would be my perfect pacifier.

So anyway, what's your favourite pacifier? (I would love any links to it so I could buy it and try it out for myself lol)

Also, when you bought your first pacifier, did you find it difficult to use or uncomfortable? Did it feel strange? I'm asking this because I've always used pacifiers and I don't know anything different. So I'm just wondering what it's like from the perspective of someone, who hasn't used one since they were babies, trying them for the first time.

Thanks in advance!

I've used a pacifier since I was 16. My first one (after baby/toddlerhood) was the NUK 3 for 18-36 months. I found it a bit small - well, more like a bit short - but kept using it anyway.

My favorite is the Gerber First Essentials Soft Center. I love the nipple shape; more satisfying than the orthodontic variety found on Nuks and many other brands. I only wish they were cuter. :( https://www.walmart.com/product/19758295

In my opinion? I love pacis. They are a very calming thing to me. They just relax me easially

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I'm on the fence with them. I find them adorable but sucking on one is anything but relaxing to me. I think the biggest issue for me is length, I haven't bought a nuk 5, or the like, yet. I think it would make a big difference.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I love them I just wish I had a adult nipple on mine

I love pacis! lol i have three from aww so cute and one from littleforbig. I dont like the teat on the littleforbig one tho

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I love mine they are so soothing and relaxing I use it every chance I get and I sometimes forget I'm sucking on it prolonged use.

They're awesome.

I have a NUK 5 and it's really great. I have no clue how I went not having one for so long... they're amazing for stress relief in my experience.

BabyKai said:
I love pacifiers but that's mainly because I've used them all my life. Couldn't be weaned off them and my parents ended up letting me carry on using them. I'm now 19 and walk around the whole house with about 5 at all times. One in my mouth and four to hold, play with and touch (I have sensory issues and use them as like a sensory thing).

I've tried practically every type of pacifiers around. But my favourite is a simple Tommee Tippee, 6-18 months, latex, cherry nipple. Although I have tried Nuk pacifiers but they're too big. If I could find one that is slightly bigger than a 6-18 month one but smaller than a Nuk, I'm sure that would be my perfect pacifier.

So anyway, what's your favourite pacifier? (I would love any links to it so I could buy it and try it out for myself lol)

Also, when you bought your first pacifier, did you find it difficult to use or uncomfortable? Did it feel strange? I'm asking this because I've always used pacifiers and I don't know anything different. So I'm just wondering what it's like from the perspective of someone, who hasn't used one since they were babies, trying them for the first time.

Thanks in advance!

Well that sucks, hee hee.

I got myself a 6-18 months, latex from a super market. The minute a tried it, it feel wonderful, like all the stress was just falling away, I now have a Nuk 5 and I suck a lot, I also use the pacifier. Ok that the second time I done that jock.

What about going out, do you forget you got it in your mouth?

Siysiy

I use mine even more sporadically than diapers, but I can get very into it. When I first got my first paci it was a 12-18+ month, then quickly tried out my first couple adult ones. It really helps me relax and feel quite little.

At first I was able to sleep with them, but they were always popping out and I really needed a clip so I could at least find it in the morning.

Lately, I'm waking up after a nap and it's still in! It's a very nice feeling, and didn't take really much practice to make it stay. I'm going to try to sleep a full night without the clip tonight and see how it goes.

Update! I woke up this morning with my paci still in my mouth. I actually woke up once in the middle of the night and still had it as well and sucked till I fell back asleep.

It's super cool knowing that I can sleep and it stays in the whole night, and without a clip. Idk I find something about that very little and calming when I wake up and I can feel it still in my mouth.

For this baby girl,it is a MUST have at all times.I sooooo love the rela NEWBORN baby ones between my lips!!!:thumbsup:

I like them, but I don't get to use mine very often. That's just the way it is when you have a roommate.

babyginagirl said:
For this baby girl,it is a MUST have at all times.I sooooo love the rela NEWBORN baby ones between my lips!!!:thumbsup:

Newborn pacis are a bit small, me thinks :)

Angelic said:
Newborn pacis are a bit small, me thinks :)

The Gerber First Essentials pacifiers I use are marketed as for 0-6 months. They could afford to be a little bit bigger, but I still find them quite satisfying. I do, however, have a small mouth.

I use modified pacis. Thes best support part ? - definitively MaM air. About nipples... depending of the moment (if "cherry" or anatomic,) but only adult sized. I make adult sized nipples on my own.

right now I only have a couple, got a 2 pack at the store, dont remember what
size but its pink and purple. The baby size works pretty well for me. I just got them,
it was my first ab purchase,Im sucking on it right now. Id did order some adult size
ones and cant wait to try them.

I like my pacifier but only ever use it when I'm cuddling with my teddy bear.

BlubbyTheBlueWhale said:
In my opinion? I love pacis. They are a very calming thing to me. They just relax me easially

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I agree

I love my dummy. "Mommy" always pins it on my blouse or dress when I am home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back