How much "baby" stuff do you have? Do you have to hide it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own a pacifier, a whole boatload of plushies, and my wife got me one of those solo cup sippy cups. I can't really drink from it though because it just doesn't have enough output, lol

Other than that though I don't have a lot of explicit baby stuff. I do have a lot of childish stuff though, I'm super into Power Rangers and Ninja Turtles, all kinds of comic books stuff, anime, etc. The rise of nostalgia was certainly a boon to me, all of a sudden it's cool to be in little space, so to speak, :p

I have a nightstand drawer full of baby stuff. However, I keep my pacifier and two diapered teddy bears out. I also have a shelf in my kitchen cabinet that is full of bottles and sippy cups. As you can guess I don't exactly hid this part of who I am, not in my own house anyways.

I own 2 paci's, 2 plushies, 1 bottle, a pair footed PJ's, and of course a small stash of diapers.

My whole family knows about my plushies but they leave me alone about it which is cool of them. But they do not know about everything else. Unfortunately I still live at home and don't have my own room so I have to hide and it sucks I can't be myself when I want to be. So I hide everything else and take it out when I have some alone time when I can do it.

I have quite a bit of diaper stuff...Lot's of plastic pants. From white to very cute pink..both old school to vinyl. I also have disposable diapers, as I like them Thick..Like the ones with the crinkly ,soft plastic on the outside..Three paci's, a couple of ba ba's, Lot's of diaper dresses and skirts, one sweet angel dancer dress(my fav), baby lotion,powder that has to smell good and four footed (diapersnuggly)jammies(found em at kmrt n wlmrt on closeout cheap)..Luckily I don't have to hide it from my wife, who knows and accepts it, but does'nt participate. I'm more fortunate than many I know and am thankful.. and I am really happy to talk about this stuff with others like myself..thank you BabyKai!

- - - Updated - - -

And ooh Yes!..Cloth Diapers!

dogboy said:
I first read this and thought, wow, that's really odd, onsie jammies that have three legs? Then I realized.....duh.

Anyway, I have much the same things:

1. diapers and plastic pants

2. 4 foot jammies (yes, I have four legs as i'm a dog)

3. several sippy cups

4. several baby bottles

5. two babyish onsies

6. bib overalls and one pair of short alls

7. bib, baby cup, dish and baby spoon, fork and knife

8. seven plushies

9. numerous toys and a lot of little green army men, plus adult coloring books, pencils and markers.

I died laughing.

Ive got.....

-around 100 diapers.
-3 pacifiers (1 adult pacifier)
-Plastic pants
-ABU diapersuit.
- 1 plushie
- 1 bottle
- diaper supplies (baby powder, wipes, diaper rash cream)

I have a collection of Pokémon and Yoshi plushies, but I'm open about them so I don't hide them.

Besides that, I only have one pacifier, one bottle, and one pair of printed plastic pants.

Big mountain of pacis, 6 or 7 bottles, sometimes some diaper (hell, it costs a lot) and some BDSM stuff. Baby stuff is locked, BDSM stuff is really more inofensive (for others.)

Hmmm.... good question!

Hidden stuff (in a couple plastic tubs in the garage or on the top shelf of my closet)

Full on AB stuff I have:
- About 7 ABDL dispoasables diapers left from a ABU and Bambino (need to restock I guess).
- Around 5 plastic backed adult diapers I got in Singapore years ago... they have a cute light blue star print on them.
- Around 7 'cloth' backed two 'tape' (velcro really) adult briefs pharmacy brand also several years old.
- I have two 'Kins cloth diapers with different cute prints on them.
- I have a diaper cover that's white with blue trim and thick ruffles on the bum. The inside is waterproof but the outside is kinda a slick fabric.
- I have a pair of plastic/rubber pants with side snaps that's see through pink with a cute baby animal print.

Baby stuff:
- 2 Nuk paci's
- 3 solid silicone paci's
- 1 chew toy of car keys - I really like to gnaw on it!
- An old style baby bottle in pink with a cute girl baby bear print on the side.
- A new 'looks like a boob' baby bottle from comotomo - also in pink.
- Desitin, wipes, powder, etc.

Kiddy stuff:
- I have a Little Twin Stars soft plastic Sanrio purse that I keep some of my stuff in.
- I have a plastic Sanrio 'bracelet' / watch, that's kinda coin purse that sits on a plastic strap. It snaps on and it has kinda cuffing implication for me that are useful as a trigger (both as a roleplay prop and emotionally) for being submissive and/or sissy.
- I have some Sanrio little plastic clips (I think they're supposed to be for paper, but they're kinda like small cute potato chip clips, or like little palstic hair clips without the comb teeth). They kinda belong in my adult toy section, but let's say that aside from being cute they also get used on me... *blush*.

Sissy stuff (you didn't ask, but it's all a spectrum for me):
- Assorted hair ribbons and headbands
- Makeup - foundation stuff really Dermablend cream, a powder and a sealing powder, plus a goopy thing I think is called a gap filler or something? After that, my wife has plenty of make up I can borrow for blush, eye shadow, liner, and lipstick.
- Underwear - too *blushy* to go into really. (Also maybe inappropriate? Ask again in the sissy forum maybe?) I have some in white and pink and black, but I decided I like black the best because it works even if I'm a little fuzzy body hair wise.
- I have some huge poofy pumpkin pants (shorts) in a super soft fuzzy fabric with bows on the sides. I have a pair in black and in blue.
- A pair of lacy blouses in cheap (but stretchy and shiny) fabrics.
- A good selection of thick stockings (black, white with pink stripes, white with blue stripes).
- A shiny plastic backpack in lavender (also good for putting 'toys' in for 'playtime') *blushy*.

Adult toys:
- Yeah... a few! Definitely another thread...

All of the above I keep hidden... what's not hidden is...

Baby stuff:
- Some of my stuffies from when I was little! They're on the shelf in our room. Next to my wife's doll collection so they don't stand out much.

Kid stuff:
- In my garage I have a shelf of anime figures and other toys that I keep out. Many are sci-fi, but some are just plain cutesy. Friends who know me that well know I like anime.
- None of my shoes lace up. Slip ons or velcro only for this little one! I just tell folks I'm lazy.
- Cute t-shirts, like Totoro and Steven Universe. When you're a nerd among nerds you can wear anime/cute shirts and it's no biggie. Was kinda dissapointed no one ever mentioned my Sailor Moon shirt, though I guess she counts as 80's hip ironic now. (I LOOOOOVE Sailor Moon!!!! *big throbbing heart Usagi eyes*)
- I watch cartoons, not just anime, but Steven Universe, My Little Pony, etc. Love Disney movies. I'm into animation an we have kids so I don't have to hide it!
- My Steven Universe Hamburger Backpack which I use whenever traveling!

Sissy stuff:
I have a lot of brightly colored (including pink) underpants. They're made for men, and European, one piece stretch briefs and all metrosexual ya know. *wink*

I just have my Diddy Kong plushie. He's always on my bed, I don't really hide him. Then again, nobody really ever comes into my room but me.

Oh yeah and a bunch of diapers, I have those out of sight. They're not hidden particularly well, but they're out of sight.

I live with my parents, I have a bunch of plushies that I make no effort to hide, they live on my bed, a few animal onesies as well that I don't worry about hiding. Diapers, paci's and my snap crotch onesies and diaper cover all get hidden though for obvious reasons.

Interestingly, the only thing I have as far as any baby stuff goes is my actual blankie I had when I was a baby/toddler. I was actually given it back at my high school graduation party of all places, and more and more recently have I actually been falling asleep with it. It's such a nice little reunion - I thought the thing was lost years ago! Makes me feel all warm inside just thinking about it.

Aside from that, though, I have been wanting/contemplating getting something like a onesie, a pacifier, and an actual bottle I can drink from. I've never acted on any of these thoughts, however. That might be changing very, very soon though! :eek:

I have lots of figurines and stuffed animals. I have mickey themed bedding. I can't really have much beyond that without suspicion.

I have diapers, baby wipes, baby powdder, two onesies, a little keeper sleeper, a romper, a sippy cup, and three pacifiers. They're semi hidden in a storage container under my bed.

All I have currently is a NUK 5 pacifier.

I also have footie pajamas but since they're really popular among older kids and adults now I don't count them and for that reason I don't hide them.

Also I have a ton of plushies but like footie pj's I don't really consider them to be a "baby" thing.

I do keep the pacifier hidden for now. I live with my dad and while I've posted about my little side on my Facebook and therefore my extended family knowing about it (and being totally fine with it), he himself doesn't know about it yet. I figure if I ever do tell him about it I'll just say what I've said to my other family, that I have an inner kid in me around 3-5 years old, that it's an important part of who I am, that it's harmless and it makes me happy.

I've also mentioned to them that my pacifier also helps relieve my stress and anxiety and I sleep a whole lot better when I use it.

I have about 150 Abena M3s at any given time. I restock once a month. I'm kind of at the point where I don't consider them to be baby things any more because even if I stopped being AB/DL right this instant, I would have to stay in M3s.

I also have about 100 slightly nicer diapers, mostly ABU LittlePawz and ABU Preschool. I use them when I need a slight bump to absorbency.

I have lots of plastic pants. I'm not sure how many at this point.

I have lots of onesies. Every time I have to throw a t-shirt out, I buy a onesie and a collared shirt to replace it.

I only have two sleepers, mostly because this time last year (coming into winter) I hadn't figured out just how stupid adult two-piece pyjamas can get with diapers. Stocking up on sleepers as the year wears on.

I have one paci. I kind of need it in order to sleep. I can sleep without it at home with minimal discomfort, but away from home, I absolutely need it - I often need to sleep in separate rooms from everyone else simply because I can't use my paci in front of everyone. I also carry it with me as a comfort object when I'm in particularly stressful situations.

I have a lot of baby things,and I have to hide all of things. I was diagnosed with ASD as an adult, so my parents don't know about it, they just think my behaviors are strange and don't know why I do them.

My list of things are:

6 pacifiers
1 footed sleeper
4 AppleCheeks Size 3 cloth diapers, I use these as diaper covers, so I can just stuff a diaper in when I need to change. I use one waist extender on each side, so I am able to easily pull them up and down.
~200 Baby wipes
An assortment of baby diapers/pullups(about 150)
I have about 12 sippy cups, I have both straw and flexible spout
I have hundreds of children's books, both picture and chapter. All these books are in plain sight. There is no way I could hide those.
I also have many baby wash rags
12 pairs of child sized boxes(size 12). I wear these over my diapers when I am going to be a places where I don't want people to find out I wear diapers. An example is I was at a recent event at an obstacle course gym, think American Ninja Warrior. If I hadn't worn boxers, then all the kids I work with and their parents would have found out Mr. so and so still wears diapers; I would have never heard the end of it.

I am small for an adult; I am only about 5'0"ish with shoes, and I weigh 105lbs. I also have a 27 inch waist. I have to admit I still feel like I did when I was a child buying these items, so I always but my baby items at least 35 miles away from home, preferably 50. I have less chances of seeing someone I know that way.

On a side note, when I was picking up my monthly shipment of Pampers size 7 from the post office, the door attendant told me "Here is you diapers, why don't you go put one on." It was so embarrassing. There were also about half a dozen people in line, and they all heard this comment. All I could do was smile and be a good "little boy", and say thank you and see you later. If I would have come back with a snarky comment, people would have figured out they really were for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back