How much "baby" stuff do you have? Do you have to hide it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just added these to my baby collection:
0324171342.jpg

BabyKai said:
I've said on my last (and first) post (yes, I'm a newbie) that I'm disabled and live with my parents. It makes it easier to have baby things right out the open without them questioning me. I've never had to hide it and, for those of you who have to, how do you do it? Does it cause a lot of stress?

So anyway, here's my stuff;

- 10 pacifiers, 6 normal Latex ones you can buy from the shop and 4 large Nuk ones.

- 5 onesies (I'm confused over what people call these. They're basically sleepers but without the feet?)

- 3 footed onesies.

- Too many toys to type down. Let's just say, I'm a very big fan of Lego, teddies and cars. I also have a load of sensory toys and baby toys that make noise and have textures.

- I have rail guards on my bed. It doesn't feel like being in a cot... but it's close enough that I'm content with it.

- I have 3 nursery mobiles above my bed. One I actually made one with my dad using fabric and stuffing. It looks really cute and I'd show you it but I'm not comfortable having images of my room on the forum in case someone I know finds them. (Sorry)

- I have a lot of sippy cups and something even better than sippy cups are these silicone lids I bought that turns any normal cup into a sippy cup. They're called SipSnaps... very good to have. I really recommend them.

- Plates, bowls and cutlery that are made for special needs adults but look like a giant version of the babies bowls and stuff.

- I have lots of baby and toddler bedtime books (I love the pop up ones) and lots of colouring books.

- Quite a few bathtime toys.

- I don't have proper diapers. That's the one thing I would love to have. I do, however, own Tena Lady Pants Maxi. I have small "leaks" every so often and so wear these everyday to prevent wetting myself. They don't feel like real diapers but that's okay. They really just feel like I'm wearing the Pull Ups from when I was 7-10. It's better than nothing.

That's it really. I'd be really excited to hear what everyone else has and how, if you're in that situation, you hide your things. I honestly don't know how you do it, I constantly forget to take my pacifier out when I'm about to go outside the house and I couldn't live without my sippy cups.

Well for me I would not consider disney movies baby things or pocket dragons maybe miss spider https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7L-o1EdKKs and the miss spider game I have Harvest Time hope and Fly. I think I will minus them out.

> I have a lot of plushies including My little pony once.

> I have a toy baby bottle at is fun to suck [I have not sucked on it for a while now] It is really neat. If you tip it all the milk will vanish but if you tip it back up it will appear again.

> I have Two adult pacifiers once a girl one [or sissy in this case] and one is a boys one from Ebay. The boy one is blue the girl one is pink and I drew a moon and a cat with paint to personalize it. and I have 12 baby pacifiers 2 of them are Disney. One of them is Nuby. 4 of them are customised with a custime picture in the middle. I used labels to draw a cute picture then sicked it on the pacifier. 4 pacifiers are philips avent and one is a rubber teat. The toatal number of 2 + 12 is 14. 14 PACIFIERS

> A plastic toy with plastic keys with 6 buttons one gives you a red light [creepy] the other 5 buttons give you a door bell sound, a police siren, a car been locked up, a car honking and a car getting startet.

> I also have a block. It is a soft baby block with a duck with a squeaky beck, a dog on a leash... On it's head? in a basket but it makes a nice crinkly sound, A pig that makes a crinkly sound as if someone is trying to get to a mars bar, A cow with with its nose out when pressed go's moo, moo, moo, a sunshine with a mirror so you can see your pretty little face. [For me I like to shave if I am playing with it. I do not like a adult staring back at me] and a sheep with some wool to feel. The whole cube has some sort of gingly thin inside it.

> I have onesies but they are not ABDL oncesies yet... These are footed dragon onesies, Tirger onesies with gloves so you feel like a tiger or you feel like they are mittens, black onesies that are probably used to go outside, Fox onesies with those weird baggy bottoms, Footied rainbow dash onesie where you have special parts in your hands where you can bro hoof other bronies and the feet are detachable and a summer welsh dragon flag onesie. Remeber I am British so your onesies may mean something different from my onesies.

> I have a pink potty which I was going to use to use when meeting a certain diaperfur but he is not keen in me using the potty. So it is in a bag collecting dust probably.

> I have a Disney Winny the pooh bottle for when I would have met the diaperfur but due to mum finding out and not wanting me to go to their house. It is in the cubord, unopened collecting dust probably.

>I do not really have any diapers or nappies per say. I do have a dragon throw and a My little pony friendship is magic towel that I like to sleep with or surf the net with it on. I can not use the towel in any way exept wear it but it is better then nothing I guess.

I have the baby toys in view point. My soft block is on the bed and my toy at makes car sounds mostly with the keys are on the book case. My mother has even played with it while I was there. Onesies are in the draw but not really hidden since I wear them around the house sometimes.

The once that are semi hidden away is the pacifiers since I know how my mother feels about them. I say semi since I have sat sucking on them and she has looked through my bedroom as my door is open and commented saying "Oh my gosh!" in a discusted way as I lay down sucking on my pink adult pacifier. They are kept in a My little pony tin that has Fire Fly on it.

The items that are hidden are the pink potty that says princess and the Whinny the Pooh baby bottle.

I posted earlier where I said I hide my pacifier.

Technically that's a lie, it's definitely out in full view. But whether anyone who may come into my bedroom actually sees it is another story.

I have 4 teddy bears, two of them being 3 foot tall, and the other two are a foot big. I have to hide all but one. Then I have a Mickey Mouse, Sonic The Hedgehog and Simba the lion plush toys. I have Legos, hot wheels and lots of Sonic comic books. I have 2 Paw Patrol cups. I have 2 baby binkies, a TMNT cloth diaper, i have a Mickey Mouse snap crotch onesie, a Nick and Nora fox footed pajamas and a Pokémon Charmander onesie without the feet. I also have why to many children's movies. Most recently Mickey and the Roadster Racers dvd. Other than the one teddy bear and the pokemon and footed pajamas I have to hide the rest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

ive got:
2 paci's(baby size)
4 plushies(ive had since childhood)
my baby blanket from childhood
2 sippy cups
1 footed pajamas
Baby keys(just got them today!)
Lots of links toy(also new)

I do hide the obvious baby toys but not the things ive had since I was little. Not sure
how my family would react to me being an ab but luckily I dont have guests often so
I don't have to worry about anyone finding out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back