Diaper sagging

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleyreva

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Best diaper for sagging?

Well what do you mean by sagging? Any diaper will sag if you use it enough.

Reactions: Canadianfalls
Actually, a wet cloth diaper will sag a lot. I wear pre-fold night weight cloth diapers, and they will sag a lot when wet. Of course, the plastic pants keep them up to some extent.

I'm not sure if you're asking about a diaper that's good about -not- sagging, or one that has a tendency to sag more than others, but I'll try to give some advice either way.

If you're looking to prevent sagging, generally any diaper you'll wear will be held up better by either wearing appropriately fitting plastic pants or clothing like onesies. Also you can do like I do and wear boxers with a tight fitting waistband and have the waistband be situated near the top of the diaper. I have found that whenever my diapers start sagging, it's because the top of the diaper has started getting loose and gravity simply starts pulling it down. The tight waistband of the boxers I wear over it helps keep the top of the diaper in place above my hips. I'm not sure if this will work for everybody as everyone's body is different, but for my particular body shape it tends to hold the top of the diaper in place and prevent sagging.

Now, if you're looking to -increase- sagging, it is true that the more you use a diaper the higher chance you have of it doing so. I've found that the higher capacity diapers like ABU space / littlepaws / simples and others tend to hold more without leaking, and it seems to reason that they would get heavier the more you use them, thus increasing sagging. Most people don't want their diapers to sag (and this is why the way you worded your question doesn't make it clear on what you mean), but everyone is different has their own preferences. But yeah, the diapers I have tried that have sagged the most are simply the ones that hold more like ABUs, Rearz Safaris, and Bambinos, though I haven't worn bambinos in a while and I've heard that they may have changed their product in a negative way, so take that with a grain of salt.

Hope this helps :)

I concur urine is basicsly water and water is heavy, so the higher absorbency diapers will both drink more and sag more , that's were things like onesie comes into play, holding the diaper in its optimal position for absorbing, of course if you want it to sag you , use heavily and wait for nature to take its course .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Canadianfalls
Use a onesie/bodystocking.

fleyreva said:
Best diaper for sagging?
A way to make your diaper sag is to wet and mess it a lot. I should know!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

One youve been in for several hours

I wear tighty white jocky shorts over my diaper. Still sags when I do a BM in it.

My diaper will sag when wet. I found that wearing a onezie will help with sagging

Start with any diaper that has a poorly designed fit. Usually this is Bambino, Fabines, or any other diaper that uses a tape landing zone. Very important here, make sure it is properly sized and extends up to your waist line.

Tape it on so the middle tape is placed in the lower spot where it really should go anyways (below the landing zone). Now place the upper tapes as high as they will go (this is usually below your hips line).

With this poor fit your diaper will be extremely likely to fall down and sag. After wetting it a few times it will sag horribly, every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back