What's Your Favorite Thing About Messing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I was loading my Lion Guard Pull-Up last night *blushes slightly* and I think for me it's the whole feeling of the mess coming out and filling the back of my padding. It just feels good!

Is there a certain part of messing that you like the most? I suppose I also enjoy the ''just letting go'' aspect to an extent. Forget potties!

Nothing, but sometimes when I have an urge like it is ready before I can get to the toilet, I wish that I was wearing a diaper just in case. (IBS)

KimbaStarshine said:
I was loading my Lion Guard Pull-Up last night *blushes slightly* and I think for me it's the whole feeling of the mess coming out and filling the back of my padding. It just feels good!

Is there a certain part of messing that you like the most? I suppose I also enjoy the ''just letting go'' aspect to an extent. Forget potties!

I usually don't mess, but last week I was in a goodnight in my bathroom and felt the urge to go. I was right next to the toilet so I decided to just relax and let it out while squatting. I like the feeling of letting go, and my diaper getting heavier. However the smell and cleaning up, I did not enjoy that one bit. Maybe very occasionally... I don't know If I'd try that again.

I like how it squishes around when it's there.

The babyish/regressive feeling involved with it. It is the ultimate in babyish behavior, afterall.

I'm not sure if there's a favorite aspect of it. I guess I would say the act of messing itself, so I guess I'd say the letting go aspect.

It incorporates my regression play, I love to be playing or doing something childlike then let go like a normal young boy does, then continue my regression play like nothing has happened.
Until in my head I hear the words "phew I think someone has a dirty nappy time for a change young man!" then off to shower to clean up.

Lot's of things; the anticipation of it coming out, the squishy feeling, and the naughty feeling. But not the clean up :(

-Gus

Naughty feeling...and the diaper filling and bulging

Messy diapers feel ... "right", I guess. Not arousing, or anything. Just correct.

I like feeling the resistance my pull up puts up while the mess is coming out and reaches the padding. But I don't like being in a messes pull-up and change immediately on the few occasions I let it happen.

The whole thing is pretty good for me. The idea that I'm not on the toilet but pooping and just doing whatever I'm doing is a thrill. The pushing out against resistance and filling the diaper. Then there are all those anal sensations that seem to be much more enjoyable than when on a toilet. Nice how nature has given us all those pleasurable nerves there.

There is another part, not so much pleasurable but satisfying, that comes later after the messy clean up. It's a sense of relaxation, as if something in me that was always tense gets a chance to relax. Only happens with messing.
There must be some interesting dynamic/explanation about why this is so...when I figure it out I'll let you know.

The only good thing that I can think of, is that a messy diaper is better than having messy clothes..

I don't know what it was with my most recent messing that just struck me as so... good. Maybe it was because it took me a little less effort than usual - I tend to always be a bit on the constipated side.

For some of us, messing is just one step too far, BUT I do understand the need for some. Maybe it relates to how old you find yourself feeling? I used to say I felt more like a two to five year old toddler, who probably has fecal control, but never quite figured out urinary control. The smells & cleanup just ruin it all, in my book! But, each to his own! Variety is the spice of life! Besides, my wife would crap her drawers, if I filled my diapers with do do. Somehow, were both able to deal with pee pants (diapers) a lot easier, since, if it's cloth, it can go right in the washing machine, and if it's disposable, it can be wrapped & tossed in the wastebasket, sand that emptied later. Can't do that with poo pants.

KimbaStarshine said:

My favourite thing about messing is the feeling. After you do it the squish is just magical 😍😍 s pretty much a one way ticket to littlespace!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I used to use my diapers all the time like this. When I was younger (about 14) I used to turn the shower on, cover a towel thick with tissues (expanding in width to the rear), and use that as a diaper to dirty. Next to nothing got on the towel, and anything that did could be cleaned up with minimal effort and next to no stench. Then, I would just take the tissues and flush them down the toilet. I would then shower off and let that be that.

I ended up doing that more than wetting, because to that end it was more practical. It's actually still more practical, to be honest, since it requires disposing of less suspicious products. But it doesn't have that feel. To this day, I wish they made an AB/DL diaper with some kind of removable liner. It would make everything much easier.

messing kind of sucks, about the only good thing about it is it makes for feeling less backed up

For me it would be the babyish feeling of using my diaper for everything including messes as well as the feeling of letting it go in my diaper, sitting in it and.... The smell (helps me get in my little head space.)

The emotional and physical relief of a good poop in my diaper is so very nice. I poop in my diaper every morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back