What's Your Favorite Thing About Messing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite part of messing is when you have to push it out against the resistance of the your nappy, and you can feel the mess spread out across your bottom. That's when I feel the littlest.

I like to be padded and mess as if I had no control over it, and would need protection for it. I pretty much like the overall experience, but the feeling of wearing because of accidents makes it even better.

I love everything about using diapers in general, especially messing them. I don't know why, but it just feels nice to me. I guess I just love the feeling of it all, such as sitting in it and squishing around in it. The big loads are the best... Not to mention, it just feels relieving. Pushing it out into the soft padding and feeling my diaper bulge outward as it's coming out. To say the least, it all makes me feel really little and small. It makes me feel innocent, if that makes sense, as if I have no problems or anything to worry about whatsoever.

Jeez, take a shot with how many times I said "feel" or "feelings." Yikes! Regardless...it's all still true. :cool:

I like to sit down real fast, like falling on my butt like a toddler would. Make the cleanup more difficult and there is the occasional exploding diaper. Too much fun to resist

The actual act of pooping in my diaper and feeling the mess spread everywhere and then sitting down and spreading it further. Top that off with a good pee and I'm right in my little space

I like to sit in my office, feel the urge and just push it out and continue working. It makes me literally be my very own boss...

To me messing in my diaper is the ultimate baby like action. I look the feeling of the poop smashing in my diaper. Also this makes me feel like a naughty little toddler that runs and hides in the corner and then comes out acting like nothing happened. It is a great thing.

Definitely the initial feel and also the letting go is the ultimate form of babyness. Cleaning yourself isn't too fun though and the smell can linger

The feeling of relief after having a backup for a couple of days and big meals is an indescribable feeling. It's much better when I can manage to make it come out like a hard snake instead of being too soft because of the feeling as it pushes out my diaper and starts to coil up.

It's too gross!!, Too gross!!!. Even when I'm wet it's kind of gross and the last time when I didn't make it to the washroom just I took a shower right away!!!.
YUCK!!!!!!!.

It just feels good to let it out and have a nice warm mass back there. I don't know why, but I've always liked this. I used to go in my pullups and sit in it for a while and have it ooze all back there and move around.

A few things. First off, it's practically the ultimate baby thing to do, just to sit there, let go, and relieve yourself just about anywhere.

Secondly, convenience. I'm a busy guy. I work a lot and I'm in class a lot. When I have free time at home, I don't like to waste it, and often I'll diaper up while home. Even if it saves just a few minutes whenever I mess, it still saves time.

Third, it's kind of a turn on for me, wetting and messing my diaper.

I could probably go on and on, but a lot of what makes it enjoyable for me is within these few reasons.

Is there any pullup available that's particularly suitable for messing?

CrinkleMyJimmies said:
Is there any pullup available that's particularly suitable for messing?

No. Pullups by design are not intended to contain messes. Maybe the occasional shart or small accident, but that's it. Additionally, their breathability will spread the smell or that mess, not contain it.

I often will mess, I never know what will be the cause or trigger that makes me want to do it, always in my briefs and pants very seldom in a dipper, clean up is just a small part of it in the long run, I get the urge and next thing I know I have filled my pants, been doing it for my whole life.

I really enjoy messing, but I always regret doing it when I have to clean up. I always swear to myself "Ugh, I'm NEVER going to do this again", but I always end up doing it again anyways ^^

PQNY said:
I really enjoy messing, but I always regret doing it when I have to clean up. I always swear to myself "Ugh, I'm NEVER going to do this again", but I always end up doing it again anyways ^^

Kind of like drinking and get hungover isn't it? Haha

CookieMonstah said:

This seems like a really great analogy, or at least it's what I imagine to be true. In all my years of wearing diapers for fun, I have yet to mess. That's not so much because I lack an interest as it is because I dread the thought of cleaning myself up afterwards. I suppose that's a bit odd coming from somebody who put two kids through diapers and became a pro at dealing with all kinds of diaper-tastrophes, but there it is. Although the fact that I'm a big hairy bear of a guy definitely complicates things.

I'm sure I needn't elaborate.

I can't see myself never messing, though. There will surely be a time when I yield to my curiosity. That just hasn't happened yet.

PaddedBrony said:
A few things. First off, it's practically the ultimate baby thing to do, just to sit there, let go, and relieve yourself just about anywhere.

Secondly, convenience. I'm a busy guy. I work a lot and I'm in class a lot. When I have free time at home, I don't like to waste it, and often I'll diaper up while home. Even if it saves just a few minutes whenever I mess, it still saves time.

Third, it's kind of a turn on for me, wetting and messing my diaper.

I could probably go on and on, but a lot of what makes it enjoyable for me is within these few reasons.

It is the ultimate baby thing to do. To make a mess, doesn't get more infantile than that!
I can't take the smell and find it pretty nasty to have to do the cleanup, butttt I have found that doing an enema and using the diaper after pre-cleaning for sopping up any remaining water lets you mess without the mess. Just my 2 cents

- - - Updated - - -

CookieMonstah said:

Truer words have never been spoken :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back