What's Your Favorite Thing About Messing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the 1 and1/2 yrs I've been using diapers, this ha happened to me 3 or 4 times. It was like somthing I had to experience, but after the first time, it was somthing that happened when it couldn't be avoided. The best part was the surrender. It was just somthing that needed to happen, so I dealt with it.

I've been experimenting with prunes lately. I eat a bag of dried prunes and 3 hours later=automatic mess in my diaper. lol

Firstly there's not many things in life that can compare to the feeling of a good and needed poop. I do enjoy messing my diaper. I like to sit when I do and how it just finds it own place to go and squishes out all over and in between everything. Then afterwards everything is soo slick and squishy. I dislike the smell and cleanup after, and I feel rude whenever I do it. Also when I do it in a diaper I feel like I can never completely finish which is sorta aggravating.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

I don't get to very often but I Really enjoy, All of it, when I do.. from the excitement of naughtily or innocently Roleplaying a Toddler either being punished for, Made to, or Lovingly encouraged or Teased into Pooping(my) his or her Diapers,To the excitement of the fear that , let's say when you are Put into your Diapers and Given an enema. You Know! that no matter How hard you try and hold it Back or try to get out of it, you'll soon succumb to a totally Slippery,Squishy,Wet,Securely Sealed, Padded Playground in your Pants..My first inclination is to Rub my freshly Filled Diapers on furniture, crawl on the floor or my rocking horsey..Then there is maybe Hours of fun "Filled" Play to Come..And I have found that the longer one plays, the more fragrant The Diapers become, and this is something I thouroughly Enjoy as well.

Love messing sit in my mess as long as i can i find it diffrent between terry nappy and a diaper i do perfer terry and plastic pants

I too love to USE my diapers for their intended purpose. What like is to let go and let it out while busy with something. Even just checking FB on my phone is a good time to relax and let go. I guess I love it while in bed most but sometimes hard to do and I don't want the smell to attack my wife next to me.

Now days I think the best thing about loading my diaper is the relief. I've had severe bowel urgency for over 20 years ( after a bowel resection for diverticulitis ). I use a bulk producing fiber supplement (3 to 4 doses of Metamucil a day ) to keep things semi-firm. The first year i had extremely loose BM's which was a living hell. While the Metamucil firmed things up it also caused an increase in frequency and volume. It did nothing for the urgency. When I have to go, I have to go right NOW. The urgency is painful and the relief is great. I developed some abdl tendencies after being a diapered bedwetter into my early teens. It was never a compulsion and I wasn't obsessed with it but it was pretty intense when I did indulge. There were 2 other bedwetters in the family (out of 6 kids) so there were always diapers around. Flash forward a few decades and with the onset of very severe urgency, it lost it's appeal. Not entirely but it's rare. When I do find myself in the mood and in the proper head space, it can be fun. And I have no problem putting multiple big loads in my diapers. At that point, I enjoy the anticipation, the urge, the effortless release and the way it piles into my diapers. It's still a thrill but I don't get in that head space much. It used to be a more frequent thrill. Now? Not so much when it's involuntary. Careful what you wish for.

I rarely mess because the cleanup afterwards is a pain in the you know what...however, sometimes I just can't help myself if I need to go...messing definitely makes me feel little and helpless, more so than wetting. Unfortunately, unlike babies, I don't have anyone to assist with the change after, so the 'little' feeling leaves pretty quickly lol

i love the feeling of being with my stuffie with my paci in my mouth and just letting go and continuing to play. It really puts me further into littlespace like the toddler that i am

I love the true babyish feeling I have when I poop in my diaper. I also like the warm mushy feeling as it squishes through the diaper. I also love when my mommy changes my poopy diaper.

I guess for me it's the fact that I can, that being in a diaper has removed the stress and anxiety of having to find a bathroom quickly. If I feel the need I know I can let go and carry on with whatever I'm doing without needing to worry.
It also feels kinda good too.

If I eat salad with dinner the next morning everything kinda flows out in one shot, it's truly a babyish feeling to feel the seat of your diaper fill up, and get bulkier, I love that feeling.
Clean up isn't a prob in the morning since I do all my movements before taking a shower, if I got to go during the day I usually use the toilet cause it's easier to deal with

I can never really push all of it out even with 3 day urges so I'm gonna load up on food for a week and grab some lax on the way home friday after work and have an epic night.

I like every part of messing. Just feeling the back of my diaper bulge out as it is getting filled is one of my favorite things about it.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I was loading my Lion Guard Pull-Up last night *blushes slightly* and I think for me it's the whole feeling of the mess coming out and filling the back of my padding. It just feels good!

You did it in a Pull-Up? That's brave.

JazzBaby said:
I like every part of messing. Just feeling the back of my diaper bulge out as it is getting filled is one of my favorite things about it.

You did it in a Pull-Up? That's brave.

Well, I mod them to fit by pinning them into a pair of underwear I cut the crotch out of. But yeah, I've had no problems messing in Pull-Ups, I just don't sit down in it.

I know this sounds odd, but I'll typically have a dirty diaper only if I know my current nanny will be here to change me. Otherwise, it's just not worth the time and hassle.

When my current nanny started babysitting me, she told me she didn't think she could handle changing a messy diaper; her sense of smell was just too keen. After many months of weekly babysitting sessions, however, she didn't say a word when I told her I was dirty; she just changed me and cleaned me up without much comment. Decades ago, a therapist told me that having my babysitter change a dirty diaper was an act of revenge ... she was convinced that male infantilists were acting out a deep rage against females. I'm not sure I subscribe to that notion, even now. I think having a messy diaper and having someone else change you is a very intimate and extremely personal act. I find that my embarrassment only adds to the enjoyment of the situation.

As several other posters have noted, a messy diaper is the ultimate infantile expression. I guess that's what still attracts me to it.

I like messing. But cleanup is tough.
I recently started taking antibiotics and i'm having the runs, or just sloppy poo. I decided to try messing my Little Pawz diaper, It's large enough, but with the stools being very wet and loose I ended up leaking a bit out of the leg onto my disposable bed pads that I always use every since I accidentally wet my new bed a few years ago.
I've also occasionally messed Goodnites, some of those times I didn't have a toilet to use and I really needed to go!

MickeyM said:
I like messing. But cleanup is tough.
I recently started taking antibiotics and i'm having the runs, or just sloppy poo. I decided to try messing my Little Pawz diaper, It's large enough, but with the stools being very wet and loose I ended up leaking a bit out of the leg onto my disposable bed pads that I always use every since I accidentally wet my new bed a few years ago.
I've also occasionally messed Goodnites, some of those times I didn't have a toilet to use and I really needed to go!

On a side note. After you're done with the antibiotics look for a milk/yogurt drink called kefir. It tastes a bit wierd, but I have found it replenished the gut bacteria and returns me to normal very quickly.

i dont mess often but when i do i love just sitting in it, but best of all is the feeling of filling your nappy infront of someone, being talked down to like a child "oh has baby done a poo-poo? its a good job mommy made you wear a nappy" that is amazing dressed appropriately sucking your dummy with a lumpy bottom

I have only messed myself a few times in the forty years I've been using diapers on & off. I like doing it for the same reasons as everyone else especially for the spreading of it over the diaper, but I can't handle the smell or the clean-up. If it was just a case of showering after I might do it more, but I feel like I have to scrub out & sterilise the shower after I have subjected it to that. Lately however I have wanted to do it quite a bit (which I like) which makes me wonder if my commitment to being a full-time 'little' has intensified my not very pronounced AB side?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back