Most daring thing you've done

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dressed pretty little during TFF last year. That was nerve wracking at first, but it became quickly fine after so many compliments and hugs.

Ummm! A month ago was my first time flying and I went on vacation for awhile and didn't know the procedure. Like, they make you hold your arms in the air in that weird clearishj booth thing. That was.... uncomfortable. But nothing was said and everything went without a hitch. ^^' I wore a longer shirt on the flight back home.

Onesieman said:
I went shopping with a safari diaper one time. The only person who noticed was an old person that said "Young man, did you shit your pants." I ignored him and kept walking.

Depending on if I had in fact pooped my pants or not, I would have said, "Yep, need to change soon.", or "No, but I'm all set if I do.", followed by "Why, did you need to barrow a diaper gramps?"

Most daring thing I did both unintentional and intentional, I was trying the Rearz Safari Diapers for the first time, with 2 very large boosters, and no plastic pants with my very baggy Tripp pants (old), and went to a concert that was a 2 hour drive away with 3 of my best friends last July, we waited 45 minutes in line that was 2 blocks down the road, I am just wearing a tank top and those pants over my extremely bulgy diapee, and I felt like everyone in line could be staring at me, and when we got inside and our tickets, everyone in line gets padded down by security to a little extent, and the lady gave me a weird look when she padded down my bottom area, but dismissed it, and let me pass, and basically I went the whole concert and the 2 hour ride back with my friends, just anxious that they were doing to call me out on it

For me it's probably gotta be wearing an m4 to work as a pizza guy. I've done it several times but a couple Times after several wettings it seemed way too noticeable but there was nothing I could do about it. Probably the worst was after like 3 or 4 wettings I was washing dishes and had to keep bending over the sink every time to get a new dish to scrub while like half the staff was taking a break and sitting at a table literally just a few feet behind me. That one memory really sticks with me.

But actually I often Will check the mail in just a diaper and t shirt and I'm talking about like 12 noon. Though my mailbox is on the porch but still within full site of like 3 neighbors.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

to my knowledge in most areas it's legal to just wear a diaper as it covers our parts, but being lude then it's illegal

I have worn in pretty much every type of social and travel atmosphere. I would say the most daring was probably for a uniform inspection in the Marine Corps.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

DracoAmericanus said:
to my knowledge in most areas it's legal to just wear a diaper as it covers our parts, but being lude then it's illegal

Some of the laws go into thought-police mode and only apply when there's intent to cause distress to the public somehow. So doing the exact same thing in two different groups of public can have totally different interpretations. Like how wearing a bikini is normal on the beach but might not be allowed in a shopping mall. If they don't get you on "indecent exposure", they might still get you on a catch-all law like "disturbing the peace". Laws that are basically "we don't have a law for what you did, but we still want to haul you off" type of laws.

I think its kinda silly how a bikini, underwear, and a diaper can be considered different levels of "personal cover". (is there a word for that?) Most bikinis and any speedo covers less skin than a diaper or most underwear. I think it may come down more to "expectations" than physical difference. where exposing yourself in just your underwear (or something that's a "different kind of underwear" like diapers) is not allowed simply on principle.

I think wearing a diaper in public is perfectly fine. Pooping in your diaper in public would be a bit risky.

yeah I guess it all has to do with context, I have gone outside in a diaper but only in rural areas where no one is around to see, except maybe one of my friends making fun of me if I have to change my diaper while out on an ATV trip miles away from "civilization" or in my own yard at night

Most exciting I ever did.
I put on double diaper, body, skirt, tights and high heels. Destination was an abandond house about 500 meters away. But the walk took me trough my living area and across one road.
I had also put on jacket to give myself a little shelter and covered by darkness I went on my way.
On the way to my destination, I didn't met anyone. But on the way back I had to go pass a group of people.
But luckyly they didn't noticed me.

The most daring thing I've ever done was wear a Tykables Overnight to a movie theater. Didn't want to have to get up in the middle of the show, so I used it over the course of the movie.

Lifetime said:
So it's 11 at night, I just finished showering and got diapered and decided I wanted to go check the mail... in nothing but a diaper and some slippers. My mail box is right under a street light but since it's almost midnight on a week day most of my neighbors should be asleep. Other than the random car passing by I figured I didn't have to much to worry about.

In the spirit of the OP I just checked the mail in a t-shirt, diaper...and pyjama pants. :) But if I'd run into one of the neighbours there would've been no disguising either the bulge (significant: I'm in a very wet M4) or the crinkle.

As for the most daring thing I've done, it's less one specific incident and more me getting increasingly comfortable wearing in public. Today, for instance, I ran errands and went diaper shopping wearing an M4 and a tight-ish pair of sweats. It wasn't obvious that I was wearing, but...I mean, I walked into a pharmacy and bought diapers. It's not rocket science. :p

One thing I really want to do is buy diapers, then ask the store clerk if there's a bathroom I can use to get changed. I figure I'll do that at an ABDL store first and then see if I'm brave enough for a regular one.

Went to Disneychannel.com.... without my parents' permission!

But seriously XD
I'm not nearly as daring as you guys. I guess the most daring I've ever done is go to the store in a little pawz while on vacation with my daddy.
Wore normal clothes over.

Had to go but was too nervous to wet them.

I think most daring thing I've ever done was poop my goodnites at work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Wearing just a diaper and t-shirt for 4 days at burning man festival in 2001

Lifetime said:
So it's 11 at night, I just finished showering and got diapered and decided I wanted to go check the mail... in nothing but a diaper and some slippers. My mail box is right under a street light but since it's almost midnight on a week day most of my neighbors should be asleep. Other than the random car passing by I figured I didn't have to much to worry about.

Needless to say it was very liberating being able to just walk around outside in my diaper. One day I hope to go camping somewhere remote and wear openly without worry.

With that being said. What was the most daring thing you've done in a diaper that could have been seen by other people? And does anyone else like being outside in just a diaper?
That totally rocks!! I live in a suburban beautiful apartment complex. Needless to say I cannot wear in the halls.

- - - Updated - - -

The most daring thing I have ever done was when I was a teen (16):laugh: baby girl and I wore while driving around in 1st gear circa 3am in my city. T-shirt (bra) and diaper. That was it.

Im going to Get Taped up��

Well tonight maybe most daring thing since embracing my love of AB/DL.
Tonight I want see how much I'll like/dislike messing my diaper. I've inserted two suppositories in my rectum. I've put on a Girls Goodnite pull-ups on, because I'm a sissy who still has accidents, over those a full size ABD as back up. It's one thing to accidentally leak pee another for fecal matter. I figured this is best way for me to experience a baby's uncontrolled bowel movement than taking a suppository or enema. And since I'm hoping I mess myself after I fall asleep I took the suppositories because enemas work too fast.

So I guess I can say this is the most daring thing I've done.
If the leak factor is low by using two different diapers at the sometime and I like the experience enough I may do the same thing again and go for a long drive at a park somewhere where there is not to many people around and mess myself and experience what a long car ride for a toddler or baby must be like for them before they are
changed.

Sorry this got long winded and probably could or should have been posted somewhere else in the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think I'm in the middle of doing it...

I'm wearing at work. I've worn to work before, but I've never worn this long and let my diaper get this wet. I've been in an M4 for almost four hours, and if it's not quite soaked yet it's well on its way.

I've done a presentation and had meetings. At one point my boss sat down next to me and leaned across me to read off my computer screen. No one has a clue. I'm so doing this again next week when my office mate's back in.

hti24 said:
In the spirit of the OP I just checked the mail in a t-shirt, diaper...and pyjama pants.

When it gets warm enough outside at night I plan on just hanging out on my front porch in just a diaper and do some star gazing>

NovaDL said:
The most daring thing I've ever done was wear a Tykables Overnight to a movie theater. Didn't want to have to get up in the middle of the show, so I used it over the course of the movie.

That's the next thing I want to do is wear at a movie theater. I've never actually wet while sitting down though, to worried it might leak that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back