Most daring thing you've done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lifetime said:
When it gets warm enough outside at night I plan on just hanging out on my front porch in just a diaper and do some star gazing>

That's the next thing I want to do is wear at a movie theater. I've never actually wet while sitting down though, to worried it might leak that way.

Tinkle Tinkle little star. ⭐

That sounds relaxing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It may just count as daring, but I've gone skydiving with a diaper on under my jumpsuit. Of course, I wear all the time, so no surprise there...

Found my true love on a Greyhound Bus. I bet if his stop wasnt coming up things would have gotten more serious I am afraid. thank gosh it was a overnight bus at least.

I've changed a messy diaper in a big roadside truckstop/petrol station. Was on a long road trip from GoldCoast Queensland to my home 650km North in Central QLD and needed a change about half 1/3 the way home. Couldn't find a family/disabled stall so had to use a normal one. I keep a small makeup mirror in my change bag for just such an occurrence.

Had my diaper changes on stage, at transgender night club, at a Halloween party, after performing a 90 show, dressed in my sissy maid dress by my Mommydom

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Sheepies said:
Went to Disneychannel.com.... without my parents' permission!

But seriously XD
I'm not nearly as daring as you guys. I guess the most daring I've ever done is go to the store in a little pawz while on vacation with my daddy.
Wore normal clothes over.

Had to go but was too nervous to wet them.

I went to the GoodNites website on the family computer when I was about 12... Was to nervous to click on anything, just stayed on the homepage...

I guess besides that the most daring diaper thing I've done was either have my Always Discreet unintentionally exposed while shopping for shoes, or being forced to come out of the bedroom mid-mess to get the dog's toy out from under my dad's recliner, with him in it.

I once changed in a public restroom in a gas station, but I was fortunate in that it was late at night and no one else came into the bathroom. Granted, I have gotten to a point where I wouldn't worry too much about someone noticing me changing in a public restroom, especially when I am out of town like I was at the time (I would probably never end up seeing those people again).

Most daring thing I've done would probably be going to a movie with a plastic backed M4 on under some sweatpants and a sweatshirt. You could definitely hear me crinkling all the way down the hall

Guessing they knew at that stage you wore and used diapers for #2's?

puppyz said:
Guessing they knew at that stage you wore and used diapers for #2's?

If this is referring to me... no. My parents don't have a clue about my diaper habits. I didn't want to, but they called me out of my room to get the dog's toy, conveniently while I was messing. :sweatdrop:

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
If this is referring to me... no. My parents don't have a clue about my diaper habits. I didn't want to, but they called me out of my room to get the dog's toy, conveniently while I was messing. :sweatdrop:

Yeah sorry, was supposed to be a quote in there somewhere >.<

How did you get out there and back without the smell of messing giving the game away?

puppyz said:
Yeah sorry, was supposed to be a quote in there somewhere >.<

How did you get out there and back without the smell of messing giving the game away?

Luck? I dunno. It seems that for me personally, the smell isn't too bad, at least not until I actually change.

Not gonna lie, I originally thought this said you went to the mall and then I was like 'oh great another bs story', for me I've gone out in my back garden slightly exposed, or out in public in a wet diaper making my crotch look huge

Well currently I am in a public library with a pad under an abena m4 with about 20 people in the immediate vicinity. I plan on wetting then changing into a fresh one in the restroom. I had to ask the library attendant for the wifi password and I swear she giggled as I crinkled away. I just got back from a rather interesting hike wearing twould abenas and it was rather difficult to walk I must say, so fun though.

I was on cross country trip alone and in a barren area in eastern Colorado/western Kansas, I pulled to the side of the road, rolled the passenger window down, got out and went to opposite side of car(passenger side). Pulled down the sweat pants and plastic pants and tossed the wet diaper into the front seat floor and grabbed the clean one, put it on pulled up the plastic pants and sweat pants and rolled on down the road into Denver, several hours later...Well I don't think anybody saw me, the country side view was beautiful and not a soul went by in either direction...

The most daring I've been is to wear my goodnite around my mom (we live alone) under just a pair of boxers or a long tshirt. I've done it for a couple years now and have wet it a few times when wearing under boxers. It was only close one time when I wet too much and it leaked on both sides on the back - I had to back out of the room lol. I like to wear it instead of underwear during the day sometimes too.

InfantyDen said:
I was on cross country trip alone and in a barren area in eastern Colorado/western Kansas, I pulled to the side of the road, rolled the passenger window down, got out and went to opposite side of car(passenger side). Pulled down the sweat pants and plastic pants and tossed the wet diaper into the front seat floor and grabbed the clean one, put it on pulled up the plastic pants and sweat pants and rolled on down the road into Denver, several hours later...Well I don't think anybody saw me, the country side view was beautiful and not a soul went by in either direction...

Not what just anyone would understand when you said you had to stop and change on the roadside... ;)

I went a Bears game wearing a dry24/7 with customary pull-up cloth diaper with plastic pants. Had 3 enormous BM's and they held up great Excellent capacity and obsorbancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back