I think I'm losing control of my bladder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know I just come and go on this site, but I promise I'm not a troll. I just think it's unsafe for me to be on here until I build up trust and establish myself.

As the title suggests, I think I'm slowly becoming incontinent. It really sucks and although people like to fantasize about it I don't like it. I always feel like I need to pee, even if I just went. I go to the bathroom frequently, and most of the time when I do, it's not like a constant stream, just me struggling to get the last bits out. But I still feel the extreme urge to pee. Sometimes it even gets to the point where a few drips leak out and I have to quickly sneak away to the bathroom. I almost peed myself in class today. It's getting hard to tell whether an urge is real or not, and it's annoying and really getting in my way.

What should I do? What kind of help should I get? My options are extremely limited cause my family is very conservative and know about the whole "wetting for fun thing". Also I'm being completely serious. I'm genuinely scared right now, I'm not just trying to fulfill a fantasy of mine or something. Any help is welcome..

Sounds like a urinary tract infection. Go see the doctor.

I would say go and see your MD.

Same advice here. Regardless if you used to wet for fun, wetting when you don't want to IS a serious matter. Go see if you can get a referral to a urologist. If/when you get an official diagnosis should dispel any misgivings your family may have. Plus, if you really are becoming incontinent then your urologist "might" be able to something for you.

How could I see a urologist? No car, parents who track my every move. I'm trapped basically :0

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

497561832 said:
How could I see a urologist? No car, parents who track my every move. I'm trapped basically :0

You need to tell your parents about this and set up an appointment with a urologist. Incontinence is a symptom of a disease. Get checked out asap.

Spaz said:
You need to tell your parents about this and set up an appointment with a urologist. Incontinence is a symptom of a disease. Get checked out asap.
I would really, but they simply wouldn't listen. They would embarrass me with so many shitty moments from my childhood. It's hard to understand but they really are preventing me, not just for this but for a lot of things too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Man, if it's an UTI (which we can't know for sure), then it's an urgency. Seriously, don't get medical attention blocked just by what your family may think or not, specially if it's something you don't know what's going on and feels like something important.

I get your point though, myself I think I have phimosis (I can't get the foreskin behind the glans when erect) and I have the same feeling "I don't want to go to the doctor because I don't want my family to find out", but given that I think that's not an important issue (no pain at all), I just leave it for later. The day I wake up with paraphimosis I'll go straight to the doctor, no matter what.

Edit: Something you could do is try to avoid those "shitty moments from your childhood". What about you don't tell them about this incontinence? Just tell them (your family) you find it hard to pee and it hurts? Then on the urologist you just tell him the truth (this urge, etc.)

Agreed you need to see your family doctor ASAP and explain whats happening to him he will then get you a referral to an urologist but at the very least he will get you on antibiotics if his tests determin its a UTI.

if your parents wont make an appointment then make it your self and take the bus or ask a friend to drive you to the doctors.

You are an adult, as such your parents cannot trap you no matter what they may want. If you have no car, then take the bus. If you don't have the money for even bus fare then ask a friend to take you. If no friends, then bike it, or even walk if you have to. You have more option to go than you have excuses not to.

Slomo,
In some areas of the country or in the world for that matter a bus does not exist not all of us live where you can step out your door to a bus stop. just saying. Alot of us live in very rural areas not by choice by necessity for myriad of reasons.

xpluswearer said:
Slomo,
In some areas of the country or in the world for that matter a bus does not exist not all of us live where you can step out your door to a bus stop. just saying. Alot of us live in very rural areas not by choice by necessity for myriad of reasons.

Absolutely, that's why I only listed it as one of the possible options. Not everyone has access to a car, or even a bike too. That doesn't change his need to see a doctor though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back