• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Interesting site you got here

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingJarOfMayonnaise

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey, my name should explain what I am so I won't go into detail on that.
Or should it be ANaiveCuriousTwit?

I am currently a college student, heavily enjoying learning about Psychology.

What brings me to this site?

Curiosity, to be honest. I do have an attraction to diapers. I have used them, I've used the Girls Goodnites with Tru-Fit inserts (whenever I can get the two.) But I am here because I don't know where else I can go to explore this odd fetish of mine. Knowing about how to keep a clean hygiene while hiding the fact that I use them from my parents would be nice.

On the other side of my life, I do enjoy Psychology, as I said before. It's one of the fields of science that I felt as if I was born for it.

I also enjoy Philosophy (to a point.)

I know how to make alcoholic drinks (I always ask for parent permission before I drink) so I am on the look out for more recipes.

I love to snowboard whenever I can get up to the mountains. But, as a college student, I enjoy sleeping more than probably anything else.
Psychology may be the only thing I like more.

I used to enjoy gaming but now because I am in college, I rarely get time to play on Warframe. I am, however, an avid Runescape player. (I WILL GET 99 RANGE)

And I enjoy writing, whenever I can express my thoughts onto paper that isn't doodles.

I am looking out for discussions about living as an ABDL and dealing with the anxiety of it all.

But yeah.

Hi.

Reactions: Ibaby
Hello ANieveTwit and welcome to the group.

Very nicely done Introduction.

Egor

Welcome to the site. Well written. One of my B.S. degrees is in psychology. Do you like it because of some of your quirks or maybe others that are close to you that have oddities? Or, do you just like it because it's interesting to study people? In my case, the answer is both.

Hey welcome!

I've never played Warscape, but am pretty active in a Destiny guild (or was at least until we cleared the latest expansion). I'm just starting to learn to ski - will be going up next weekend!

I think you'll find lots of interesting folks to talk to here! There sure is a lot of anxiety in our lives. For me it was less about fear of discovery and more about self hatred self doubt. Try starting a thread, we're very friendly and eager to share.

ANaiveTwit said:
Hey, my name should explain what I am so I won't go into detail on that.
Or should it be ANaiveCuriousTwit?

I am currently a college student, heavily enjoying learning about Psychology.

What brings me to this site?

Curiosity, to be honest. I do have an attraction to diapers. I have used them, I've used the Girls Goodnites with Tru-Fit inserts (whenever I can get the two.) But I am here because I don't know where else I can go to explore this odd fetish of mine. Knowing about how to keep a clean hygiene while hiding the fact that I use them from my parents would be nice.

On the other side of my life, I do enjoy Psychology, as I said before. It's one of the fields of science that I felt as if I was born for it.

I also enjoy Philosophy (to a point.)

I know how to make alcoholic drinks (I always ask for parent permission before I drink) so I am on the look out for more recipes.

I love to snowboard whenever I can get up to the mountains. But, as a college student, I enjoy sleeping more than probably anything else.
Psychology may be the only thing I like more.

I used to enjoy gaming but now because I am in college, I rarely get time to play on Warframe. I am, however, an avid Runescape player. (I WILL GET 99 RANGE)

And I enjoy writing, whenever I can express my thoughts onto paper that isn't doodles.

I am looking out for discussions about living as an ABDL and dealing with the anxiety of it all.

But yeah.

Hi.

Hey there. I got pretty excited when I read your post, because we have quite a bit in common. I'm also in a similar place with diapers. I'm actually currently wearing a girl's Goodnite pull- up and I've been dabbling with dips for a few months now. Hiding it from my parent and the rest of my family has been a bit hard. My daddy knows I wear them. He gets most of them for me. My mother has also found out over time. When she found out, she wasn't too accepting of it at the time. She stumbled across a rather large package of Aww So Cute Teddy Bear Diapers in my room one day. It was pretty hard to hide them. I was a bit ashamed of it for a bit and stopped wearing them so that she would think that I had dropped my abdl fetish. I let my insecurities get the best of me.. I'm once again wearing them and the other day, I was actually helping her clean out her car and i was bending over to vacuum the floor and she saw my pull-up peeking out of my skinny jeans. She didn't exactly react as badly this time. She just kind of dismissed it. I still have major issues with accepting the way I am. Even in front of my daddy who GETS THEM FOR ME. I just get super embarrassed when he wants to see them. I'm hoping that being on here and seeing others' confidence in it will help me. On the other hand, I'm super obsessed with psychology. I love most sciences, but psychology, human anatomy, and physiology is what sparks my interest the most. I'm always analyzing every action that someone else takes from a psychological stand point. Trying to figure out the way their mind works. I do that all the time and I study psychology in my spare time and would like to go to school and major in it eventually. I'm actually about to take the CNA course and use that income to pay for my continued education. I also LOVE mixology. It's a artistic outlet for me. I've never snowboarded but I love to ski. It's one of my favorite sports. I'm also a gamer but enjoy more horror/ thriller and shooter games through my ps4. I'm sorry if this is all too much of a mouthful, but your post caught my attention and I'm looking to make some new friends that are like me..
- Taylor aka the littlepaciprincess

Well come, ANaiveTwit! It is indeed an interesting site. I tend to do more lurking than posting and there is always something interesting to ponder over, and perhaps even post about it. And no, I did not misspell 'Welcome.' It is WELL that you have COME here, so enjoy the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back