Retailer in the abdl world looking for feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbabdlstore

Rep for Dbabdlstore
Company Rep
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
We have had a pretty successful run in the abdl world. But things are starting to slow down. We are looking into new option and ideas. what all products would you all be looking for now that is hard to find. We specialize in creating sample packs of multiple brands so a buyer that's new into the lifestyle can try out a lot in one order. We also carry the fallowing as of now

Adult baby printed diapers
Diaper lover plain premium diapers
Adult nuk 6 style pacifiers as is and custom themed
Silicone pocket bibs
Onesies
Cloth adjustable diapers
Paci-pals pacifiers attached to small hand sized stuffed animals
Pacifier clips

Also have moved into the bdsm world for those looking to combine the two
We carry Chastity cages and Plugs

What else would you all be looking for and what would your ideal price range be for those items??

Thanks for your input

Website name?

Pacifiers

We currently carry adult sized pacifiers that measure 2 5/8" wide by 1 7/8 " tall on the gaurd and nipple extends out 1 5/8" from gaurd

Its a ebay seller out of Canada.

Currently on eBay only until our website is redone our eBay name dbabdlstore. You can find most of our inventory there

- - - Updated - - -

We are based in the states now in Kentucky to be exact

Ahh cool. Goggle search came up with a Canadian seller not sure why?

Thanks for looking us up incontal any input or suggestions of what you are looking for?

That's only a $20 usd item and most shipping is around $7-$10 around the United States. Where are you located with the new international shipping portal with eBay it should be cheap. Like clos to that what is shipping saying on your end? Can you screen shot it for us?

Last edited:
Cribs and high chairs - if you can get the cost down under, say, $500 on those you will have an absolute bonanza on your hands.

Do consider scented oils as well - ABUniverse has pretty much secured their place as the only merchant with a REALLY SPOT-ON diaper-aisle scent. And they don't sell it alone, either, much to my chagrin.

Thanks for the feedback. We sell a lot of bibs overseas and the most they ever pay is about $35 usd shipped so maybe something is wrong with that items shipping calculator. I will have to review it tonight. But they are all in eBay's approved countries to use their international shipping center. So I'm not sure where you are located but if it's not in a approved area prices can get pricey and unfortanlty I can't help you personally until a possibly way comes.

scented oils and candles might be popular. There's a lot of demand here for an 'authentic 80's pampers scent" for example. I see oils and sometimes scented diapers, but I don't think I've ran across any scented candles? (maybe talc once?)

the ab's might be interested in some oversize story books

relaxation tapes are also somewhat in demand. no one has actually made anything specifically ab/dl though that I know of, besides the "untraining" genre. I mean more like ambient preschool or playground sounds. Not MY kind of thing, but just something that would make sense for them. That would be (afaik) unique niche to enter.

patterned and plain onesies are always in demand. locking onesies are hard to find. My imagination just struck on a onesie with attached mitts and optional attached feet, with full length vertical velcro in back.... that's never been done before but I bet would be a hit.

AB and DL themed Tshirts maybe? I reeeealy like my "ABU 'n Chill" tshirt, and there's next to nothing like it available right now.

Changing pads? Like nice higher quality cloth ones with a good AB/DL theme on them. Again not easy to find.

ABDL themed larger diaper bags for the mommies? Less popular probably but just brainstorming here for you.

random thoughts are just popping up the more I think about your request. "Tamper resistant/evident" tape to go around the beltline of your diaper? heh. With appropriate themed imagery on the tape. Think like those patterened duct tape you can get, but in a thin packing tape form.

Strange I keep thinking of AB stuff... THICK mittens with big velcro around the wrist area to fasten on, the type you don't remove without help ;)

Another interesting angle - NON discrete shipping option. As in, screaming loud obvious.

going to take a break for now. might have more ideas later.

yeah, a big personalized greeting on the shipping box, Joey's Diapers

Note said:
I'd rather not say, but that's the total cost after shipping and exchange for me, that's not including potential tax & duty costs.
How do you expect them to find and fix the problem if all the info they have is that someone somewhere is getting higher than normal shipping costs calculated?
bambinod said:
Strange I keep thinking of AB stuff... THICK mittens with big velcro around the wrist area to fasten on, the type you don't remove without help ;)
oh man, that's something I'd love to play with one of these days.
bambinod said:
Another interesting angle - NON discrete shipping option. As in, screaming loud obvious
haha, that reminds me of a website I came across years ago that that would send a comedically large dildo in a dildo-shaped package to an address of your choosing. If the quantity was small enough to be cheap (like maybe a sample pack of 2-4 in obvious packaging), I could see obvious diapers being another good joke thing to send to people.

Thanks for all great ideas. We have never thought about a non descrete shipping option but they may be a good idea for someone purchasing for someone in trouble. Or as a joke.

Dbabdlstore said:
Thanks for all great ideas. We have never thought about a non descrete shipping option but they may be a good idea for someone purchasing for someone in trouble. Or as a joke.

Wouldn't that just be perfect for those into humiliation that have a mommy that orders their "supplies"?

(ding dong) "Sounds like the mailman's here Timmy! I bet those are your diapers, you'd better go answer the door!" heh If you had a ups/mailman that knew to ham it up that could be all kinds of entertaining!

That's so humiliating! ...I think I'd do it just for fun, once or twice ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back