Who's ever bought anything from Cosy n Dry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonNirvana

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I came across the website recently and I can't find too many opinions about it online. Just curious to know if it's a legit and overall good online store to shop from. Thank you.

I have bought from them a couple of times and have had no problem at all. Orders were delivered discreet and fast.

Yeah no probs I have had plastic pants off them a couple of times.

I shopped there and I thought the customer service was pretty bad. The product was ok though.

I have bought from them a number of times and have always found them helpful and responsive. On one occasion I had to send some merchandise back due to quality control issues. No problem, no fuss - items replaced immediately. I'd give them a big thumbs up!

All good and legit

I buy from them often and have always found them very helpful and knowledgeable.

I just ordered four toddler shirts a couple of days ago. They obviously haven't had time to arrive yet. Prior to that, years ago, I ordered several plastic pants and "night-time" cloth diapers. The items arrived on time, in plain packaging, and were well worth the money spent. I've never ventured to buy any of their "custom clothing", but that may change... I can't answer as to customer service, as I had no issues.

Not trying to provide an ad for them, but I have purchased several items from them. They have been of outstanding quality and very good to work with. The materials and craftsmanship is very good.

I have several custom made onesies, satin covered plastic pants, fleece onesies, rompers and other items purchased from this company. For the most part, I have been more than satisfied with their products.

Just make sure that you have communication with them about any questions for size on custom made products.

Otherwise, yes, they are a very legit company. Very discrete, and very willing to work with you in customizing your clothing to your desires and needs.

13235545_10154108310961590_6574279270636930046_o.jpg I bought these from them last year excellent quality ;)

I haven't ordered yet. But there are some things I want like the toddler looking training pants with terry cloth inner linning, some pull over cloth diaper pants and lve been in contact with Margaret on the custom onsiess they only charge five extra dollars for long sleeve onsies. I'm gonin to order soon. I know my size and stuff when it comes to onsies. That's important for comfort and fit. I wear disposables and like how they feel all the way around. Snug and my onsies do too. Good around the leggs mâkes a difference when wearing plastic pants too.

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

Great stuff, great service.

hi I live no far from there unit there based from and go there a lot have no problems got some bibs pants and also dropped a massage table off to have a cove made for it to make it a baby style changing table. never had a problem service wise but do know there very busy the moment :) T-REX

I never ordered from them before. I have tonight I finally sent for the sailor suit I been wanted for a few months. Now the hard part is for this little boy to wait for it to come. I so can't wait, I now feel like a little boy waiting for his birthday or Christmas to come.

That's the same item I want to buy from them & why I asked the question here. I'm just not too positive about my measurements is all. I think I measured correctly. I "think". I've never taken my measurements before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back