working on me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Incontinent
So close... Eakk. Been going to a gender therapist this past 2 month.. now i have an appointment with a endocrinologist this April. After ill have me HRT letter. This is a lot for me. so much excited and nervous

[FONT=Century it took me a a year to get my letter cause my mental health provider was play games. I'm working on the 5 week mark. I'm am happier than I ever imagined I felt like I was missing something before I started and that when I took the first dose I felt normal he started me on a low dose and hope to have it uped in may I have not had any of the mood swings or depression that they warned me about it. I think you will find it worth it. Gothic][/FONT]

LeAnna

<3 i hear a lot of good things and really cant wait >< feel like iv wasted a good bit of my life delaying this

I wasted 41 years I came out a year ago it was the scariest thing I ever done I live in a conservative town not very exciting I been this way since birth and it was not even expected in Montana till late 90s early 2000s I wished that I could have come out before puberty but my foster parents would have tried to exercise the demons out of me

hard not to look back on old pics and think how far i could have came if i didnt delay.. ble

Yeah I am the same way

Congratulations. You must be so excited! Do not look back, only forwards. You have no control over the past only your future.

Go for it don't look back enioy ;)

I grew up in the 60s in NH in a Catholic family. Even though I knew when I was about 3 or 4, I also knew there was no way I could tell anyone. So the fact that I was a girl was my secret. Well, my secret except that I was beaten up all the time for being weird. :) Anyway, I kept that secret a long time until it very nearly killed me. I finally transitioned at age 40 while teaching high school in a very conservative suburb of Chicago. Talk about scary! But I was so happy I did it: I remember the very first hormone shot, and the incredible feeling I had shortly after, like my brain finally had the right food. Never doubted it for a second. Be excited and happy; you deserve it!

I had similar background Kerry

babyleanna75 said:
I had similar background Kerry

Just reread your posts above. God, I remember the joy of getting that letter. Ahhhhhhh....

kerry said:
Just reread your posts above. God, I remember the joy of getting that letter. Ahhhhhhh....

I remember when i got mine, then Surgery.... well that was the life changer, all for the good too .... good luk ;)

Last edited:
katiekaye said:
I remember when i got mine, then Surgery.... well that was the life changer, all for the good too .... goog luk ;)

When I went in for surgery, I remember the doctor (or maybe a nurse—it was a long time ago; memories are a bit fuzzy—asking me if I had any fears or doubts. I was told that many people had last-minute trepidations. All I could think and say was, "Are you kidding? This is something I've wanted desperately since I was four years old. Let's get it on!" :)

kerry said:
When I went in for surgery, I remember the doctor (or maybe a nurse—it was a long time ago; memories are a bit fuzzy—asking me if I had any fears or doubts. I was told that many people had last-minute trepidations. All I could think and say was, "Are you kidding? This is something I've wanted desperately since I was four years old. Let's get it on!" :)

Yes Absolutlly ,and when you first wake up after surgery and that feeling is emotional to say the least ;) it was years ago for me too...... and wearing a diaper is glorious lol ;)

I'm going to wait for the cheek cell srs surgery to come out.

Hi,

What do support groups and therapists say about AB/DL today? I once had a therapist who consisered AB/DL a male fetish. Then i changed to another therapist.

Kwjetka

i didnt bring the ab stuff up.

Congratulations! I remember getting my approval and first shots a few years ago. I always knew I was a girl since I was about 5 years old. But, I hid who I was before coming to terms with who I was and coming out in high school. I started high school as a boy but finished as a girl.
The first doses are the scariest! I had some minor mood swings, but, am so happy with who I am now! SRS is also quite scary, but, that's a major personal decision. I had considered it and then didn't want it before realizing I would feel best with it. I had SRS about 3 years ago. I also had breast augmentation a few months ago. I feel that this is my final step in my transition. I'll also be graduating from my university in May! So big changes!

they did blood work for a base line, soon as the lab is in ill be on estridol and sipro Squeeeeee

Congratulations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back