Not open for further replies.

jamie72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Started to pee my bed again as an adult, and later started to have issues during the day - now need to wear 24/7 to keep my pants dry - anyone else the same?

Hey. Sorry to hear that.

Yes exactly the same here. Some daytime accidents then some nighttime accidents and after trying medications for a year and having some tests ... neither leading to a satisfactory dry spell ... I've ended up with little choice but to wear all the time preferring diapers to feeling sickly from meds.

Strange at first and you'll find a couple of posts on recent threads where I've gone into my situation. However a couple of years on and it all just feels normal to me now. Routine of changing twice a day and adjusting my wardrobe and eventually I stopped beating myself up so much about something I can't really control. Plus realising that unless other people have x-ray eyes nobody else can tell I have a problem. Then finding the right protection that I have confidence in helped too.

How are you finding things? Is this something new to you or have you been dealing with it a while?

for me it was the reverse I started having bladder issues in the day and was diagnosed with an OAB now I pee with out warning any time of the day. its been 2 years now of being diapered 24/7 so multiple daily diaper changes are part of my daily routine.

I've always had an OAB which was a little bit better in my teens and worse again in my late 20s with daytime accidents. I'm back in nappies 24/7 due to day and night accidents. I haven't tried meds for it after seeing reviews about side effects etc. and pelvic exercises do nothing at all. I'm used to it now, having been late out of nappies anyway, its not a huge shock.

jamie72 said:
Started to pee my bed again as an adult, and later started to have issues during the day - now need to wear 24/7 to keep my pants dry - anyone else the same?

Same here it's getting on for 5 years since I started wetting the bed again and not long after I started having daytime problems too. Been in nappies for over four years now.

My bladder-control problem stems from a surgical mishap which I experienced when I was 14 years old in 1956. For the first couple years after that my urge incontinence was so bad that I had to wear diapers and plastic pants 24/7. However, I was a fanatic about doing what are now called Kegel exercises and got to the point that I could generally go without a daytime diaper by the time I went away to university, but I never was able to become reliably dry at night. Then when I was in my forties, the daytime issues worsened again; and I've been back in diapers 24/7 for about 30 years.

jamie72 said:

pretty much exactly how it started with me. Ended up with an OAB diagnosis and tried a bunch of pills that either didn't work or made me feel terrible. I'd rather just wear something to be honest.

jamie72 said:
Same with me, diagnosed with OAB and began experiencing urge incontinence, then came bedwetting....been back in diapers 24/7 for two and a half year now. Before I began wearing diapers for protecting myself,furniture and more embarrassing episodes I was really paranoid about managing going through a day without soaked pants, used everything like papertowels in my underwear, then pads and pullups, and in the end I gave up, and was back in tape diapers. But only after trying basically every cure on the market e.g. meds and one operation. Im feeling good again despite being dependent on diapers. Now I don't think much about them, I consider them my normale underwear, nor do I feel embarrassed when my bladder lets lose in my diaper anymore.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI M2-801W med Tapatalk

I've got the same problem and nothing helps except wearing diapers I'vebe out and hhad to Take a diaper off while shopping and made the mistake of not getting a diaper out of the car and leaked on the Walmart floor I Was wearing a skirt so no wet spots on clothing no one noticed thank goodness both times was at Wal-Mart. Talk about embarrassing

Well I can beat you that, been in a store with a too saturated diaper on, thought I could make it a fast tour getting the needed things and out again, didn't have any spare diapers with me, ended up soaking through everything, even my shoes were wet. Another time participating in a big company meeting, when I had to leave my chair was wet and the back of my trousers, no one ever said anything to me afterwards, but it was pretty obvious I'd peed myself. Now I'm solely using thick disposable diapers when out and about. Don't want to ever again experience such situations again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went for years running from bathroom to bathroom and getting up as often as 6 or 7 times a night. Then, about 3 yrs ago, I got so I couldn't hold it. While trying to get to the bathroom, I would just start to involuntarily leak and wind up with a spot on the front of my pants. At night, I would end up w wet shorts (I sleep in gym shorts). This too got progressively worse as I would occasionally leave a wet spot in the bed.

Over the past 3 yes or so I went through a number of "accidents" where I totally wet myself. I was always able to get changed or somehow hide my problem w/o anyone noticing or embarrassment. Then, about 3 weeks ago, I was walking to go out to dinner w my wife and I suddenly needed to pee. We were walking along a causeway w no buildings along the side, just trees and bushes. It was after sunset and I didn't think anyone would see me, so I told her I needed to "water a bush". Familiar with my bladder problem, she told me to wait until we got to the restaurant. It was about 1/4 mi away. I thought I could make it, but didn't and ended up going to dinner w a large wet spot on my jeans. Fortunately, they were dark jeans and I doubt anyone noticed.

As a way to deal with this problem, I started experimenting w/ diapers about a yr and a half ago, so i was familiar with them. With the embarrassment and stress caused by this last incident, I decide to try wearing full time. It took awhile to get myself to wear to work, but last Wed I finally stopped worrying about it and acted. I've worn to work every day now for a week. It has been easier than I thought it would be. Hopefully, it continues to be.

Now I don't have accidents or spots or stress about finding a bathroom. Though I worry about someone at work noticing the diaper under my clothes and finding time to change, I am much more comfortable than I was before.

Last edited:
Not the average man you've top mine

- - - Updated - - -

Trouble yeah if I did not wear diapers I'd have lots of accidents and they tried meds and they either gave me sever reactions or did not work

I can relate too

I developed overactive bladder, over time it got worse and despite help from medics, things did not improve. Eventually resorted to pads and then diapers. Once I decided just to use the diaper and not even try to run to the toilet, I got my life back. Unfortunately lost what little control I had left, on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back