Status
Not open for further replies.

icklespace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
ok os here me out I would love to get a diaper rash and have a mummy/daddy and just have the soothing feeling of them gently applying diaper rash cream and the soothing feeling of it working and also I get cuddles

I find applying sudocream very soothing

Cuddles and soothing cream thumbs up!

Actual diaper rash motivating this ... eh ... no freaking way!
It sucks, and there's no amount of caring that would make me sign up for it!

Now, a nice quick spanking so there's some warmth to soothe is another story entirely... ^///^

AdorableRabbit said:
Cuddles and soothing cream thumbs up!

Actual diaper rash motivating this ... eh ... no freaking way!
It sucks, and there's no amount of caring that would make me sign up for it!

Now, a nice quick spanking so there's some warmth to soothe is another story entirely... ^///^
but if you wear diapers at some point you are gonna get diaper rash

icklespace said:

I wouldn't know, I've never worn 24/7. I have treated it several times in kids and suffered it myself as a grown up and once was enough. Since I wear only ... um ... recreationaly, I've managed to avoid it since!

I've gotten the rash a handful of times and believe me it's no fun, especially when showering. Forget the ash and put antithesis of emotion on having Desitin put on you

If you want a quick diaper rash soak a cloth in pure vinegar and leave it on for a day , vinegar is the mildest acid known to man , your on your own for the mommy to put destin on it.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I guess its better in theory

icklespace said:

I've been doing this for nearly 10 years with varying degrees of wearing from "infrequent" to multiple weeks of 24/7 and haven't once had diaper rash :/

I have a bit of a rash at the moment

Tetra said:
If you want a quick diaper rash soak a cloth in pure vinegar and leave it on for a day , vinegar is the mildest acid known to man , your on your own for the mommy to put destin on it.

OMG, that sounds horrible!

Could be the nice basis for a particular kind of fantasy ... pour some vinegar on a diaper before changing for intentional diaper rash punishment ...*shudder*

Yeah it is horrible but other than neglecting your self care and allowing the acids the body produces to mildly burn the skin, that's all I could think of, anything stronger would cause real harm.

Ooohh, no thank you! I had diaper rash a few times when I was doing 24/7 back in 2009/2010 and it is waaaay no-fun! So much itchy-burny, even when cream is applied!

icklespace said:
ok os here me out I would love to get a diaper rash and have a mummy/daddy and just have the soothing feeling of them gently applying diaper rash cream and the soothing feeling of it working and also I get cuddles

I find applying sudocream very soothing

Having had one earlier this week I feel compelled to tell you, DIAPER RASH SUCKS >>; even with cream it hurts and burns and makes living miserable, its the worst part of bowel incontinence. When you have this rash ointments only do so much to elevate the pain I'll pass on wanting something that hurts horribly and constantly reminds you of it. I can't imagine an intelligent person wanting this unless they have a fetish for pain.

Yeah its probably been a long time since the OP had a diaper rash, and the romance he has with it falls very far short of his memories of truth.

Wear diapers for 24/7 long enough and your skill will adapt to rashes. When I started out I used to have horrible and massive rashes that oozed raw. Now I might get one small bit of irritation once a month. A little triple diaper cream and I'm good by the end of the day.

Tetra said:
Yeah its probably been a long time since the OP had a diaper rash, and the romance he has with it falls very far short of his memories of truth.

Oh I'm down for the romance of being cared for, so I can understand why the OP might conflate the two... this is just a case of be careful that your fantasy might have sharp jagged unpleasantness on the other side! LOL

Tetra said:
Yeah it is horrible but other than neglecting your self care and allowing the acids the body produces to mildly burn the skin, that's all I could think of, anything stronger would cause real harm.

as I said "probably better in theory"

I have very rarely had any diaper rash thankfully and usually only a tiny patch easy enough for lavender oil to take care of.

Did get a serious rash though recently from a top end ABDL diaper (not ABU) which was very disappointing to be allergic too.

How about diaper rash cream applied as a preventative measure? You get the soothing feeling without the pain part.

Also, I hope you do not want to cause a diaper rash. Some suggestions on the internet can cause serious chemical burns and leave scars. Not a pleasant experience on private, sensitive parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back