those who have kids ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

noname

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
does anyone here have an older kid that needs diapers due to medical stuff or just likes them ?
my boy needs them still and is 8 years old almost 9

you're 24 and have an 8yo kid..?

well by the looks of it he either became a parent at a fairly young age or adopted

Unlikely that a 24 year old would be accepted to adopt. Not impossible for a 16 year old to have a child.

okay its my stepson that i look as as my own son

but could we stay on topic ?
i cant belive there i none

- - - Updated - - -

24 year old incontinent diaper lover who has an 8 year old adoptive son who is incontinent.... this sounds a bit beyond belief to me.

noname said:

- - - Updated - - -

Not that there aren't any more parents with similar situations, just improbable. There's at least one other person I know who has issues similar to mine and is also a parent, but for the sake of their privacy I wouldn't disclose them. As for young parent, it happens. I'm not sure why it's a big deal to some.

My ex boyfriend who was incontinent had a "daughter" who was still in diapers and always refused to quit. It wasn't his actual daughter because she was his ex girlfriend's daughter and he raised her and I have seen actual pictures of her and you could tell she was diapered because it looked like she had a big penis. This was unusual because most kids eventually stop wearing them and she never did after years of them trying to potty train her and her refusal to cooperate. According to my ex, his ex girlfriend did drugs when she was pregnant so the doctors were speculating her drug abuse attributed to her daughter's refusal to toilet train. My ex saw her as a DL. This story might sound unbelievable and it does sound like something you would read in a ordinary ABDL story but I saw photos on his laptop he still had of her daughters and I could tell the oldest was diapered. I saw her Facebook page and I couldn't even tell she was diapered so either she finally quit or she has learned to hide them and be discreet about it.

I think it is possible for a parent to be wearing diapers for a medical need and have a kid in them too for medical needs.

we have a 16 year old son who is high function on the Autism spectrum who still wears pull-ups at night for bed-wetting only took till he was 5 or 6 to get him potty trained during the day time.

i cant belive there are no more here ? and im curious what diapers you guys are using we are using libero comfort on my my boy

nobody more ?

Perhaps they don't feel comfortable discussing their children in a thread like this, it gives off a very bad vibe in my opinion. Why are you so interested anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back