ABDL/Diaper wearer sighting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckiebdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This probably belongs in the ABDL area but it's too interesting not share...

It was a Saturday afternoon around 1 o'clock I was in a Walmart in North East Texas and I was walking down an aisle. As I looked left I saw a woman standing by the kitchen appliances. This woman was 5'9" tall not overweight but a little "heavy", and she had long dark brown hair. I'd say she was 45 years old and she was carrying an expensive natural leather over the shoulder handbag....and she was wearing a light blue fleece onesie with dark blue bunnies on it. Needless to say I stopped and took a harder look and It was obvious that she was diapered. I go to the register to check out and there she is in front of me. It now become even more apparent she was diapered because she "crinkled" with every step. The most interesting part was that she was with 2 teenagers who looked to be around 14 and 16 (I assume to be her kids) who seemed completely at ease with the whole thing. People around us looked at her but no one overreacted or made any audible comments. They paid for their stuff and left the store without any fanfare.

I would have loved to introduce myself. Wow

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

it's doubtful she was an abdl though. probably wearing due to need. and there's really no reason for her companions to be acting odd, whether or not they're aware.

bambinod said:
it's doubtful she was an abdl though. probably wearing due to need. and there's really no reason for her companions to be acting odd, whether or not they're aware.

Hmm. Well, according to OP, "...and she was wearing a light blue fleece onesie with dark blue bunnies on it."

-RMS

RMS401 said:
"...and she was wearing a light blue fleece onesie with dark blue bunnies on it."
Not out of place in Walmart :laugh:
It could have been a "snuggie", or one of the other brands of wearable blankets, although the diaper part does add some more likeliness to the story, the teenagers in tow take away from it.
Equal parts likely to be chalked up to laziness as it is to ABDL, I guess we'll never know?

I would have had to pretend to be messing with my phone and taken a picture! :smile1:

It's too bad more people don't dress like that. I went to Walmart last night wearing a light blue cotton onesie w a pair of jeans and a jacket. The onesie served as my t shirt. Of course I was wearing a diaper but mine was cloth backed so it didn't crinkle.

This was over 30 years ago when I was in High school. I had a part time job at a gas station back when self serve was yet to be in vogue. It was a cool morning but not cold. I was at the far fueling bay when this dude pulled into the middle bay, guessing his age to be about 45. I was 18 and at the height of my abdl interests. His jacket was unzipped and there was no mistaking the huge bulge in his pants that to my young but trained eye could only have been a diaper. He seemed so at ease with himself and I was so shocked all I could do was stare. He caught me staring and just smiled. I'll never forget that morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back