Thread: ABENA on sale...check it out

Thumbs up ABENA on sale...check it out

I found a new place to order abena online, it is a little cheaper than xp. here is the link. Has anyone else ordered from this site before? experience? i ordered them yesterday, and will update.

here's the link: http://

what i like about the site is the rewards program, whenever you buy stuff you cash to spend on the site. cool

on another note, it seems that the prices are coming down on abena? maybe because they are getting more popular in the states?

Have a GReat night!

I found a new deal for any of you that are interested in buying from for the first time:

(I've made it so you just have to click on the link, and it adds the promocode to your cart):
    Special Offer

Cannot be redeemed for cash. While supplies last.

First non-prescription order only. Offer expires Thursday, December 31, 2009

For more information about special offers, click here.

Minimum purchase doesn't include, and offer doesn't apply to, prescriptions, contact lenses, gift cards, gift certificates, magazine subscriptions, bulk orders, applicable shipping charges or sales tax. Entire amount must be used on a single order, and balance may not be carried over. Offer cannot be combined with some offers, transferred or redeemed for cash, and is limited to once per household. Void where prohibited by law. U.S., APO/FPO and U.S. Territory shipping destinations only.
    I haven't tried this yet, but tell me if it works. If it doesn't, try either 48F81B44 and 195176A2. I can't test this because I've ordered from them before.

One thing I've found kinda crappy with is that even though they have an email unsubscribe from newsletters page, it doesn't work AT ALL. I've ensured everything was unclicked for all emails and newsletters and waited months and am still receiving emails like, "Reorder with ease from your favorites!" and you click on it and it wants you to reorder UNDERJAMS again.. BAH! I also had trouble in their checkout with my correct address, (always a scary thing) but their customer phone support was able to fix it. I don't think I'll be shopping with them again. The box you receive says drugstore all over it, huge lettering. There are lots of things you can get at a drugstore, but it's still embarrassing-- especially when people you know see the package.

Aww efff I had really been looking into ordering goodnites a while back from there. But after that post I don't think I will. I was also gonna order new Nuk 3's from if I did order from there. Just cause ordering in my case woud be so much easier than getting to a store : (

Places like that love to spam your e-mail with newsletters and coupons... I would avoid that.

Stick with XPMedical or KCK.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Oh god no, don't order from that place!

I found a store in Calgary that is now stocking abena x-plus. The best part was that a case was only $56. That is almost $30 cheaper than

Quote Originally Posted by bob10101 View Post
    what store?

Sorry I did not reply sooner.

They are at the Shoppers Home Health Care, but only the north store near the Calgary Sun building carry them. You have to call to see if they have them in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Places like that love to spam your e-mail with newsletters and coupons... I would avoid that.

Stick with XPMedical or KCK.
    Yeah I have to agree with that. I bought a pack of xplus's from before and they spammed my email but no its no biggie, just mark it as spam and voila it's out of your inbox

Oh and I found a better deal on their site, when I made an account they gave me an offer that if you make a purchase of $25 or more then you get free shipping