Thread: Good Baby Girl Shows and/or Anime?

Default Good Baby Girl Shows and/or Anime?

Anyone know of any great baby girl shows or anime to watch? I'd prefer baby shows but little girl shows would work to.

Sofia the first is my fav. I don't watch these but want to one day. Doc mcstuffins and Goldi and bear are others that come to mind. They're all from Disney though. Don't know any anime, sorry.

I'm a rather huge fan of Rainbow Brite. (Showing her age here.) The movie, "Rainbow Brite and the Star Stealer" is just awesome. It's not anime but it's super-cute.

Sarah & Duck is a British show for toddlers and is adorbs.

For anime, I guess you've probly already seen Sailor Moon, Card Captor Sakura, Pretty Cure?

max and ruby, hello kitty, my little pony g1, my little pony pony tails, the Woozles. Pretty Sammi. Strawberry Shortcake.

Oh and also... this came up recently in chat with someone... The New Adventures of Pippi Longstocking! ^_^ I love it!

"Pippi Longstocking is coming into your world! A freckle-faced red-head girl! You oughtta know, she'll throw your life into a whirl! Woah! Woah!" It's just great stuff. ^^

How about Totally Spies or Winx Club I absolutely love those 2 shows.

I'll second Winx Club "Hanamaru Youchien (Hanamaru Kindergarten)" is only available subtitled, that's only really "little girl" anime I've noticed, although LOTS of them feature little girls, I don't know which ones are good. I've never watched Hanamaru Youchien (Hanamaru Kindergarten) , either, but it seems like what you might be looking for

P.S. I'm a fan of the classics... Disney Princesses, Tinker Belle, Alice in Wonderland, etc...

I like watching "Lillie's Driftwood Bay" on the Sprout TV channel. I think it's clever and entertaining.

I think there is a japanese animae movie called My Friend Totoro..very good animae art..and movie..