Amazing find on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet that winds up selling for a lot of money, maybe not as much as the Huggies for Her plastic back pink lovelies did but still.

Too bad those are all baby and kid diapers. They would have been great for someone here if only they were in adult size.

Does anyone know what brand those dino prints are on the lower left of the pile. I think they're training pants, but I haven't seen them before.

Thanks for the help,
~Dolphin

Slomo said:
Too bad those are all baby and kid diapers. They would have been great for someone here if only they were in adult size.

Still yet a not so bad a deal if one has to double up on diapers or have inserts/pads for additional absorbing only thing sad is hiding all the cute cartoon characters in the depths of
the crotch. People that need to increase the fluid capacity of diapers also need the plastic containment panties to prevent leaks thus hiding all that padding !
With a bid at 30 some dollars and 15 shipping and handling for some 70+ diapers works out to about 60 cents or so a diaper. Some one is going to get a good deal !

Those are nice. I found a deal not too long ago for 100 luvs and 11 pampers for just about $30. About the same price as this but with a few more. You can find lots of great deals on ebay

I really need to quit clicking on ebay links here without thinking about private browsing. Now that's going to show up in all the "recently viewed, suggestions" etc spam banners on ebay for the next week :p

bambinod said:
I really need to quit clicking on ebay links here without thinking about private browsing. Now that's going to show up in all the "recently viewed, suggestions" etc spam banners on ebay for the next week :p

Solution to this is to OVERLOAD the recently viewed suggestions with items of more general interest -
that and see if you can find somewhere on EBay's site to blank out this unwanted reference.
EBay's helpful hints and searches sometimes leave much to be desired -
I don't mind references to electronic items I have viewed but items of bedroom interest (term used lightly) STOP RIGHT THERE !
Come-On EBay get out of my closet !
I like that area to be of vanilla interest - I'll do the search on my own without any help.
To eliminate these quickie past references (opt out) takes a great deal more time searching EBay's site page than I care to spend !

Anyone with an answer to this please feel free to comment about any helpful solutions you have found ?!

Does ad block pro help with that?

Drrockclub said:
Does ad block pro help with that?

Things like that are caused by cookies on your computer OR by the same cookie'ish prefs being stored on your account information on the retailer's server.

Clearing history and cookies can be rather disruptive if you don't want to reset a bunch of stuff to kill a single entry. It's the "nuclear option". It won't touch the retailer's server entries though. Your ONLY point defense against that is to not be logged in when you visit them.

So there may be options, but I don't like any of them, they're too late by the time I've made my mistake. It's already logged as a recent view on ebay.com's website and it's going to continue to show up along the left, right, and bottom of the page until it decides to move on to something else more recently viewed.

Sadly, "Drown them out with lots of views of other stuff" is probably the best answer.

You can edit your ebay viewing history, along with amazon.

Dang, the price doubled... half of this I don't have in my collection.... hmmmmmm

Hour left to go. How high will this go? I only had a $50 gift card. So much for that.

Drrockclub said:
Hour left to go. How high will this go? I only had a $50 gift card. So much for that.

Winning bid:US $137.50

yeah, you didn't have a chance.

Dolphin said:
Does anyone know what brand those dino prints are on the lower left of the pile. I think they're training pants, but I haven't seen them before.

Thanks for the help,
~Dolphin
I was going to ask the same thing! Ive been looking for them for years!

Wow, those Korean goodnites are adorable.

Drrockclub said:
Dang! Another one, I would flip for a stash like this....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/252794182423

Well there's a belissimo and a safari in there, but still, that's hardly enough to call a 'stash'...

heck, that ol drawer pic in my ava is better stash than that ;)

more recently...

attachment.php

If I had more than one hidden pack of goodnites it'd be one hell of a stash, I just need to find somewhere to hide them.

This one only made it to $71.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back