Pampers baby dry size 7 in the uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exciting! If they come to the US I'll definitely give them a try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Find me some in the USA! Let me know when you find them

You'd have to be tiny person to fit into those

I purchased some today, they are a clear 2 inches longer but not wider at all compared to 6/6+. This a shame because if they were 2 inches wider I could easily wear them without stretching. I love adult sized nappies and wear most days and nights but it is still nice to squeeze into a pampers when I need to be ultra discreet.

I too had to buy some of these today, just out of interest.

IMG_1806.jpg

IMG_1807.jpg

IMG_1808.jpg

Monkeypuzzler said:
I too had to buy some of these today, just out of interest.

View attachment 28661

View attachment 28662

View attachment 28663
Can you stretch one out, completely flat, and tell me the length? Really interested to see if this is indeed a new size, or if they've just made all the other sizes smaller. (I posted this last summer about how Cruisers 7 in the US has been reduced in size, and is now smaller than Baby Dry 6. Sad but true!)

If I'm not mistaken but aren't the American size 6 baby dry larger than the American size 7 cruisers? Then aren't the English size 6+ larger / already wider than the American size 6's? So this baby dry size 7 can be 1-2" wider (by default) and 3-4" longer than the American baby dry 6? Just my guess.

Hi Cottontail, measured length at 54cm. Not sure how this compares to size six pampers but happened to have a size seven Libero to hand and that is also 54cm.

pampers4U said:
If I'm not mistaken but aren't the American size 6 baby dry larger than the American size 7 cruisers? Then aren't the English size 6+ larger / already wider than the American size 6's? So this baby dry size 7 can be 1-2" wider (by default) and 3-4" longer than the American baby dry 6? Just my guess.
Well, I've heard that 6+ are larger (in some way), and that would make some sense, as Active Fit 5+ was slightly larger than Cruisers 5 (but still smaller than Cruisers 6), however I've always been a bit skeptical of the 6+ size because, in the US, there have been several Pampers "6+" diapers that are no larger than a 6. These were special variations for Walmart, Target, or Costco, and the "+" was always followed (in small letters) by things like "extra absorbency." Consequently, the packaging appeared to be saying that the diapers were larger, when in reality they were the same size, just with more SAP.

Monkeypuzzler said:
Hi Cottontail, measured length at 54cm. Not sure how this compares to size six pampers but happened to have a size seven Libero to hand and that is also 54cm.
That's a bit discouraging, because that's about the same size as Cruisers 7 in the US. My last measurement of Cruisers 7 was in August, and the length I measured was 21-5/8 inches, or 54.9cm. At the same time, Baby Dry 6 came in at 22-1/4 inches, or 56.5cm. (The US Baby Dry six has been approximately 56cm long for at least five years, which is as long as I've been keeping track.)

So my concern, based on your observation, is that perhaps Pampers is shifting everything over to the Cruisers sizing, where 7 replaces 6 (quite roughly), and the rest of the sizes are redistributed below this. I.e., nothing gets bigger, only smaller. I'll have to go and get a fresh bag of Baby Dry and see if the cancer is spreading! Eeek!

But I guess I wouldn't be too surprised if Pampers did this. Huggies diapers have been universally shorter than Pampers for many years now, and they seem to sell just fine here in the States. Huggies Snug & Dry, their analog of Baby Dry, has been approximately 20 inches or 50.5cm in length for quite a while. That's quite a bit shorter. And most other diapers, including the store brands I've tried, emulate the Huggies sizing, not the Pampers sizing. Perhaps the folks at Pampers have decided that baby diapers just don't need to be as large as what they're making, and are pulling back. Sad for us!

Man I wish Pampers made ADULT Nappies. That would be heaven!

Travis9800 said:
Man I wish Pampers made ADULT Nappies. That would be heaven!

Rearz Vintage Replica were the best I've seen so far. I'm waiting on them to get in their next run. I got a couple bags to test when they had them and they were great

https://www.adisc.org/forum/album.php?albumid=1833

they're a pampers replica looking diaper based on the Little Squirts, but with four tapes.

bambinod said:
Rearz Vintage Replica were the best I've seen so far. I'm waiting on them to get in their next run. I got a couple bags to test when they had them and they were great

https://www.adisc.org/forum/album.php?albumid=1833

they're a pampers replica looking diaper based on the Little Squirts, but with four tapes.

Wow they look sweet! Alas, getting Rearz is quite an expensive process here in the UK :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back