Goodnites dual leak guards

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamedragon

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I saw a pack of boys medium goodnites at walmart and noticed something new.
It says double leg barriers under 5 layer protection. I opened the pack and sure enough theirs now dual leak guards.

Just figured I would post it as I haven't seen anyone say anything about it yet.

aDlV0BN.jpg

RpIoWub.jpg

Do they prevent leaking twice as good?

that's great
goodnights had a reputation for leaking before,maybe with the double leak guards they won't leak as bad

Awesome! Are these new to all sizes?

WOW! This is exciting. I am curious to see how/if this improves absorbency and prevents leaks. Goodnites were an integral part of my teenage years, and as I can still fit in them, I would totally buy them if this improvement did a better job of reducing leaks. Here's hoping this enhancement expands to the L/XL size, and is the beginning of further product improvements!

Now if only they'd go back to the sides that didn't tear the moment you pulled one out of the pack. . . Lol

AddyShadows said:
Now if only they'd go back to the sides that didn't tear the moment you pulled one out of the pack. . . Lol

Agreed. I love Goodnites but i'm too big for them nowadays.

looks great

AnimeDude892 said:
Agreed. I love Goodnites but i'm too big for them nowadays.

It's actually kinda funny about goodnites, I have some older ones that I fit into no problem and they don't rip. New ones though? Rip almost immediately. Build quality has gone wayy down.

AddyShadows said:
It's actually kinda funny about goodnites, I have some older ones that I fit into no problem and they don't rip. New ones though? Rip almost immediately. Build quality has gone wayy down.
It sucks, and it's sad at the same time. GoodNites, get your shit together. I'm looking forward to ABUniverse having ABDL Pull-Ups in the coming years.

Are you saying that the 5 layer versions are of poor quality? That's a shame.

12srepaid said:
Are you saying that the 5 layer versions are of poor quality? That's a shame.

They leak so much and they tear too easily. Do you know how bad it is to wake up with a tore goodnite!

Wait: an extra small size? Are they really..? Isn't that a step BACKWARD? I haven't seen these yet. (Any of the dual barrier versions.)

woodmankicker said:
Wait: an extra small size? Are they really..? Isn't that a step BACKWARD? I haven't seen these yet. (Any of the dual barrier versions.)
They're bridging the gap between 4T Night Time Pull Ups (which don't come in 5T like other Pull Ups) and small Goodnites. That market segment is way larger than the market of ABDL's and disabled kids who can't / won't use adult medical-oriented diapers. It also provides an easy transition for parents from Pull Ups to Goodnites to keep loyal customers buying from the same company.

I bought a package of L/XL girls goodnights a couple of weeks ago. There is nothing on the package about dual leak guards, but the 5 layer protection is mentioned. The pull ups inside do have dual leak guards though, and so far have not leaked unless I use it more than about twice depending on how full my bladder is. They seem to wick very well and two uses or so will use all the padding. Got to be gentle when putting them on though because the stretch fabric does tear easily.

we sold out of the new one's in a matter of hours, ether there are lots of abdl,s in my area or people like goodnites alot.

How exciting! I fit into goodnites easily but they tend to leak, I will definitely be picking some of these up if I see them around!

woodmankicker said:

Pull ups don't really work well as you get bigger. Apparently the current L/XL size is about the limit of what actually works well. Adult pull ups really for people that dribble.

Has anyone else had 5 layer Goodnites with poor quality?

So, I love product upgrades for the better as much as everyone else, and I'm happy this is product wide. But, what exactly is the advantage in having dual leak guards versus the single ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back