Traveling in Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
bambinod said:
In my case I was staying with relatives, and they're retired so they're both home close to 24/7. I'm within eyesight of someone anytime I'm near a trash can and they're known to go through the can outside to prepare it for pickup. Privacy's pretty low there too, they've been known to try to walk in on me in the guest room repeatedly when I was trying to change. Not just a problem of no lock on the door.... NO DOOR. Was a little stressful at times.

So then my next question is why choose to go through all that stress? Why didn't you just tell them you're incontinent and needed the extra privacy for changing? This would have also allowed you to toss out your used diapers too.

It's what I did with visiting my parents. Telling them felt stressful at the time, but it saved me SO much grief and stress afterwards that it seemed like a no brainer to me at least.

Oh, and if they've already repeatedly "tried" to walk in on you, and with no door to boot, then it's highly likely they already know anyways.

Slomo said:
So then my next question is why choose to go through all that stress? Why didn't you just tell them you're incontinent and needed the extra privacy for changing? This would have also allowed you to toss out your used diapers too.

because I'm not incontinent?

Oh, and if they've already repeatedly "tried" to walk in on you, and with no door to boot, then it's highly likely they already know anyways.

I very much doubt that. And would prefer to keep it that way.

bambinod said:
because I'm not incontinent?

I very much doubt that. And would prefer to keep it that way.

Ah, so I guess it was just something you wanted to do by staying in diapers the entire time you were there. That's cool too, but yeah would "change" the need for disclosing it.

Seriously though, it's really hard to mistake the sound of a diaper crinkling and rustling when someone is trying to put it on, harder still when you hear someone ripping a tape open to stick it in place. Especially when you're a mere few feet away like that.

If your grandparents were literally outside your room with no door, then they heard. And if they literally/nearly walked in on you like you said- especially mid diaper change- then they probably did see too.

People may be so absorbed in their worlds they often won't notice something obvious like this. However, you can only take it so far before It's too obvious not to realize it. Plus, it's also highly likely that should they somehow not realize you were diapered, they do already know in the back of their mind.

Give your grandparents the credit they are due, and don't assume there deaf and blind just because they are old. If anything they likely didn't say anything because they respect your need for privacy. Not because they are clueless though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back