Adult Sized Pull Ups- Ships in June 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolphin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi, I saw that abdlcreations is designing (and will ship in June) adult printed training pants. I haven't heard a lot about the company on the forms, so I figured this might be good news for people who want something like pull-ups but in a larger size. Also, has anyone tried the any of the diapers they make (colorbottoms)?

OEQ1QjdCNEUxMTU4REU1RUM0MEY6NzNjMGNlM2RmMmYyZDNiN2ExZmNjZDcwZTUzNDJiODA6Ojo6OjA=.jpg

~Dolphin

looks like a corset with a bit of padding on the bottom :sweatdrop:

Man that is ugly. I'd sooner wear Goodnights that are a bit snug.

These look awful. Does the padding really stop at the lowest elastic band?

They look pretty awful, I probably wont order them unless they have hella good reviews.

DAMMMMMMMMMMN! those are awful get rid of it now ahhhhhh my eyes! LOL JK seriously though I wouldn't be caught dead wearing those the CVS brand pull-ups are bad but not that bad.

I really want training pants-styled diapers, but these aren't it. But its gotta start somewhere, I guess. A guy can dream.

Even if they came out with an ab pull-up that was a little better looking I still probably wouldn't wear it, because my attachment to the Huggies Pull-Ups brand is too strong. For me, it's Pull-Ups or nothing. Accept no substitutes!

Hey, this is at least an attempt at bringing those of us who only do pull ups into the ABDL diaper scene. I appreciate the effort. Though the end result is a little... dare I say? ... ... fishy.

... I'll show myself out now[emoji854][emoji226]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It could just be the worlds worst picture of them.

Looking at their site they have MyDiaper rebranded as their own product which left me scratching my head.

It sure looks like it's not an adult version of a pullup, but an adult pullup to look like a kid one. I for one wild rather it be designed like kids pullups but in an adult size.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Quesadilla said:
Hey, this is at least an attempt at bringing those of us who only do pull ups into the ABDL diaper scene. I appreciate the effort. Though the end result is a little... dare I say? ... ... fishy.

... I'll show myself out now[emoji854][emoji226]
Yeah... The print definitely screams "swim diaper."

I appreciate the effort too, but I don't think baby-ized granny-panties are any ABDL's wish for a training pant design. Interestingly, the site advertises four sizes, S through XL. If they really are planning four sizes, I bet they could do with a lot less of that frilly elastic, perhaps limiting it to the side panels so that it would actually look like a trainer.

Cottontail said:
I appreciate the effort too, but I don't think baby-ized granny-panties are any ABDL's wish for a training pant design.

Agreed! I certainly don't wish that, anyway.

I appreciate the effort by the company but these look genuinely awful. The print screams swim diaper, not training pant.

it looks like a granny panty

Looked at the site. Have a question. Why no case purchase option?

It needs to be PLASTIC BACKED & a lot more padding. And WHY for the love of all that's holy can NO diaper manufacturer think of anything other than that cheap useless elastic for tightening? Why not just have small strings that we can tie if it's abdl specific? People know how to tie their shoelaces!

Travis9800 said:
It needs to be PLASTIC BACKED & a lot more padding. And WHY for the love of all that's holy can NO diaper manufacturer think of anything other than that cheap useless elastic for tightening? Why not just have small strings that we can tie if it's abdl specific? People know how to tie their shoelaces!

Plastic-backed would be really odd to me, because as far as I know there has never been a plastic-backed training pant.

Yeah, if you want plastic-backed, grab a diaper. Pull-ups have always been cloth backed.
Got my fingers crossed that ABU's rumored pull-ups will be a home run.

BluefireJay05 said:
DAMMMMMMMMMMN! those are awful get rid of it now ahhhhhh my eyes! LOL JK seriously though I wouldn't be caught dead wearing those the CVS brand pull-ups are bad but not that bad.
Hands you some mind bleach so we both dont have nightmirror's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back