Adult Sized Pull Ups- Ships in June 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to give them an A for effort. Yeah, it isn't nowhere near the best quality, but it is at least a step in the process. I definitely won't be buying them, but this step's as good as any in getting closer to true ABDL Pull Ups.

I guess I appreciate the effort, but yeah, that's ugly as sin. And looks to be equally impractical as any other adult pull up.

I don't understand for the life of me the weird amount of elastic in the front, and why the pad doesn't go all the way up. Like, who is that appealing to? Even as an incontinent person I can't possibly use 90% of the adult pull ups on the market for this ridiculous design feature that every company uses for reasons that truly baffle me.

182420624437_1.jpg

Is that really that hard to upscale? At the very least I don't understand why the pad length can't be mimicked. Nor why they won't do that.

foxkits said:
Hands you some mind bleach so we both dont have nightmirror's.

Thanks appreciate the mind bleach those pull-ups are awful total nightmare fuel! XD

I had some like that, grandma panties alert!

- - - Updated - - -

Mind bleach?! I had to wear them!

Angelic said:
I had some like that, grandma panties alert!

- - - Updated - - -

Mind bleach?! I had to wear them!

well I have some CVS brand pull-ups and walgreens ones, wearing them isn't bad just that they work well enough to get you a quick fix.

and that the ones in this thread we have been talking about well yeah you need mind bleach for those. XD

ForArt said:
Pull-ups have always been cloth backed.

That's not true. The original Goodnites were plastic-backed for years after they first came out.

I looks like the absorbentce can only hold 1 wetting
And it looks uncomfortable

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

This just totally justifies my frustration with the incontinence market & its' lack of innovation. There also seem to be people who are scared that by inventing a new design, the old design will perish! So any idea even vaguely against the grain is immediately shot down. Nostalgia is irrational! We all know this! I want to see more innovations. Because otherwise we have already come as far as we can go. And now all that's left is "Different Patterns" which makes NO alteration to the performance of the product.

Those pull-ups don't look good.
I know with Goodnites, you can still remove the cloth cover, and there is the plastic.

All this appears to be is a horrendously printed cheap pull up from down town! It has no shape, & is literally a rectangular booster pad with lots of elastic that will sag & take over 60 years to Biodegrade. What is the point of creating an adult pull up if it's just going to be EXACTLY THE SAME? $$$ That's what. Many morons who MUST BUY THEM ALL shall throw money at them, without ever thinking about this from a practical stand point. Like.. ok.. well lets change the pad coverage. Lets make it plastic backed with fabric sides. (Depends have done that) Lets make it more absorbent. Lets do 2 colours.. For male/female. Lets maybe incorporate tapes into this system for added stability, because they sag like a hungover hippie's eye bags!

When ever any new ideas are offered, the Keyboard Suicide Squad who think they have all the answers are ready to shoot them down with "Cost too much.. Poor them.. Boo Hoo.." & "It would require a new machine to constructed.. AH MONEY.. " etc. This is why creativity & innovation is valuable. You don't always have to start the journey at the destination. Heck.. there is one guy making adult baby diapers by HAND to get his vision across. I admire that. Much more affective than just changing the colour on Photoshop & then sending the file to a machine & collecting your pay slip on the way out.

People feel ok buying 2 Carousel for $12 so if everything is going to end with money, we may as well stop making anything new. Because new things are always expensive to begin with to cover their expenses. Nintendo Switch anyone?!! Now will someone please create something NEW for once? Opposed to "altered"?! Because I still haven't found a product that hasn't leaked during the night when I sleep on my side as yet. It's a medical affliction, & I hate it.

It looks like nasty store brand adult pullups with a swim diaper print. What is this?!!??!?! Watch them try to charge $2 each

INTrePid said:
That's not true. The original Goodnites were plastic-backed for years after they first came out.
Goodnites have never been plastic-backed.

DanElmontan said:
Goodnites have never been plastic-backed.

No, they were originally plastic backed when they first came out in 1994 and for several years afterwards. The cloth-like cover wasn't added until 2001. Why doesn't anyone remember this? Did you even bother to read the Wikipedia article or do any research whatsoever?

In 2001, a "Cloth-Like Cover" replaced the previous plastic cover, but the overall design of the diapers remained the same.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GoodNites#Big_Changes

The "cloth like cover" was merely a change in the type of fabric that was used, and I think the cloth-like cover only lasted a few years until the prints were added. Prior to that time, the cover was more similar to what is being used right now (sort of like a dryer sheet). Goodnites and Pull-Ups have always had a fabric cover.

I am amazed that I am being challenged on this...

If anything, I think that thicker padding covering a larger area would really improve this product. I like the blue, though!

DanElmontan said:
The "cloth like cover" was merely a change in the type of fabric that was used, and I think the cloth-like cover only lasted a few years until the prints were added. Prior to that time, the cover was more similar to what is being used right now (sort of like a dryer sheet). Goodnites and Pull-Ups have always had a fabric cover.

I am amazed that I am being challenged on this...

I am amazed too... anyone else want to join in to resolve this?

Can we at least agree that the original Goodnites were not cloth-like? They originally had a plastic cover, except for the sides which were always a stretchy elastic material. There used to be a huge texture contrast between the smooth-ish, crinkly plastic core and the soft, stretchy sides. You can see this in the few very old photos that still exist on the Internet.

$_1.JPG

ea2e6432518c9fdc2cade1318fac4d47.jpg

The new packaging when they went to a cloth-like cover:

latest

INTrePid said:

Can we at least agree that the original Goodnites were not cloth-like? They originally had a plastic cover, except for the sides which were always a stretchy elastic material. There used to be a huge texture contrast between the smooth-ish, crinkly plastic core and the soft, stretchy sides. You can see this in the few very old photos that still exist on the Internet.

$_1.JPG

View attachment 28862

latest

If they made an adult sized version of this then oh my god I would be crying with tears of joy and excitement. I can feel it.

whole new meaning to the phrase granny panties

Correct, the original ones from 1994-2000 did not have the cloth-like cover but also did not have a plastic cover.
INTrePid said:

$_1.JPG

View attachment 28862

latest

DanElmontan said:
Correct, the original ones from 1994-2000 did not have the cloth-like cover but also did not have a plastic cover.

So what kind of cover DID they have then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back