Adult Sized Pull Ups- Ships in June 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not worried about pull ups I like that. There cloth terry ones out there I think are better. I stay diapered most of the time anyway

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

Basically the same kind that they have today.
sambus said:
So what kind of cover DID they have then?

DanElmontan said:
Basically the same kind that they have today.

If they made an adult sized version of the vintage plain white GoodNites then oh my god I would be crying with tears of joy and excitement. I can feel it.
Although it may not happen, but dreams can come true.

AnimeDude892 said:
If they made an adult sized version of the vintage plain white GoodNites then oh my god I would be crying with tears of joy and excitement. I can feel it.
Although it may not happen, but dreams can come true.

Or even if they just reinstate the mythically huge XL size they used to have. I'd cry with you.

WOW! Those photos are amazing! Sooo want some plastic backed pull ups back!

These are ugly... I just want some pull-ups that don't have the tops like these.... Some larger Huggies Pull ups would be awesome and would be worn every day.

Dolphin said:
Hi, I saw that abdlcreations is designing (and will ship in June) adult printed training pants. I haven't heard a lot about the company on the forms, so I figured this might be good news for people who want something like pull-ups but in a larger size. Also, has anyone tried the any of the diapers they make (colorbottoms)?

View attachment 28616

~Dolphin

They kind of look weird. But I am no fan of pull-ups anyway. I like diapers. Good news for folk that are into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back