Cant even give away diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

INCONTAL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have some diapers on craigslist for free. Folks respond but never show up. I don't get it.No im not purging im alergic to them. One guy wanted to know if i was single lol.

Goodlord! How could it be?!?!

I gave not found a home for 6 cases of diapers in the last 2 months , it's getting pretty common for people to think there's a catch in something for free, which I don't understand ?.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

BabyMoonFox said:
What? Free diapers! Who wouldn't pick up free diapers! Madness!

Madness... THIS IS SPARTA!!!

Try Dailydiapers or reddit. I am sure people will be happy to take them off your hands. Also try here too and I am sure there are locals in your area who will take them.

Or just donate them to Goodwill.

well things too good to be true on craigslist can be ambushes.

I rarely deal with Craigslist. Too much problems. At least Craig never shows up on TV stumping his list like Angie.

Where are you located?

I am in Erie Pa "The mistake on the lake"

What kind of diapers, unfortunately too far away for me but i am sure everyone is interested in what kind?

I have medium ATNS, chux and Coloplast catheters that are surplus

I thought that was Cleveland...too far to drive up and get for me.

Nope Erie pa about 90 minutes from Cleveland.

Im going to give them to weds. Then donate them to a srs center.

Yeah I will probably end up sending mine to the monastery, just to have the space back in my house.

Tetra said:
Nope Erie pa about 90 minutes from Cleveland.

I meant the "mistake on the lake" part.

Totally agree that putting a small price on them might make them actually move. I work in the religious world and anything that doesn't have a cost - FREE - is essentially received as suspect. Just the word makes it automatically suspicious . Just price them at the very low end of their actual value and I'll be they'll be gone Lickety split.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try Freecycle maybe?

Free usually does mean there's a catch. Try selling them for $10 (and accept $5), you'll probably get more actual hits them them.

Slomo said:
Free usually does mean there's a catch. Try selling them for $10 (and accept $5), you'll probably get more actual hits them them.

Probably correct. I often wonder why something is free but a bargain is very attractive.

I knew someone who put a couch on the curb with a sign that said free. Sat there for a few days without anyone taking it. So they went out and put a $10 sign on it and it disappeared that night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back