Getting Mom to Diaper Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Completely agree. It smells like bs

rennecfox said:
That said, how many 21 year olds would try to get a parent to diaper them? Or give themselves enemas in public while wearing children's diapers?

Can't argue with you there lol

It would be a better and more logical idea if you had a friend that is aware of this stuff and willing to do it instead.

I agree the post appears to have some fantasy elements. But we should not jump all over new people who may make a slight mistake. Is it is important we nurture new folk as being in this scene can a lonely place and it would be awful if somebody felt alienated.

We all know there are many fantasists among us but that does not mean they are undeserving of our support. After all that is what this site is about, support, not putting others down. I know it can be tough but I like to answer these kinds of questions as it allows the poster to make a decision about receiving real support or looking for fantasy material. If its the former you may find their threads become much more serious or realistic, if the latter you will probably find they will not bother coming back.

Give this newbie a chance, please do not scare them off.

Last edited:
You're 21...why the hell would you want your mom touching you down there??

You are crazy man. don't do it. its your mother!

I can see if you are disabled. But otherwise I'm with everyone else.

seriously if you want to get diapered....go to a massage therapist....usually if they are kind and see you are wet..some of them change you...it has happened to me multiple times

Man, people are such prudes. You should absolutely approach your mother and explain your desire for her to diaper you. Simply sit her down and tell her that you want her to clean your genitalia with baby wipes, powder you, and put you in clean diapers. Then explain that you want her to clean up your messes in the diaper.

Or not, and then people can stop posting to this ridiculous thread and keeping it alive. It's a stupid, incestuous, and borderline insane post and I don't give a shit if someone's "feelings" are hurt. This forum is becoming ridiculous with peoples posts over the last several months. I honestly think that many of them might be the same person creating different accounts. The endless run of "I want to be IC", "How do I poop myself", "How do I make enemas", "Here is my creepy fantasy of parents diapering me or getting them to", "How do I stay in a diaper filled with shit for 24 hours and it not smell?", "If I play is shit, can I hurt myself?", "How do I use my diaper even though I've posted several times about how I use my diapers in public and cause collateral damage to either the environment or my pants", and "here is my crazy fictitious account of something that 'happened' to me today". All of these posts are being made by brand new posters that haven't even so much as made an introduction or filled out their bio. It's endless trolling and everyone here is feeding them.

These crap posts are exactly that...crap and I'm tired of seeing them.

gadawgs8000 said:
I think that is what lots of us want and desire!

Speak for yourself, I find the whole thing insane and disgusting

landingxray said:
seriously if you want to get diapered....go to a massage therapist....usually if they are kind and see you are wet..some of them change you...it has happened to me multiple times

Where the heck do you live? I've traveled the US and gone on cruises. Always diapered, and quite often at least a little wet. Not once has a masseuse been unprofessional enough to even suggest they change me. Seriously, they would have their license revoked for doing something like that.

The only chance of getting a masseuse to change your diaper would be if you managed to work in paying them for a "happy ending", but good luck even finding someone to go there.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, unless you're a big fan of Macbeth, not many people are going to be fantasizing about their mothers like this.

I guess it does still happen though, so maybe the OP was genuine.

Slomo said:
Yeah, unless you're a big fan of Macbeth, not many people are going to be fantasizing about their mothers like this.

I guess it does still happen though, so maybe the OP was genuine.

I still suspect he's an ALT for OGDL, they seem to have similar posting habits. Throw out a bunch of questions, not contribute to them for the most part, make at least one massively controversial/disgusting post,then disappears from the discussion. I think I'd be less bothered if I thought he was just in it for the lols vs it being "that other possibility".

disturbing.

Please don't. This would be stressful and cruel to your parents as they'd have concerns regarding health and various other factors.

its not unprofessional. they do it all the time!

I have trained monkeys who change my diaper. I can't poop my diaper because you know.......they just throw it around the house and then my wife gets mad. It used to be our house sounded like a damn Tarzan movie, the monkeys screaming, "Chee,chee,chee,chee," and throwing poo and my wife screaming, "Fucking monkeys. Quit throwing that shit or so help me I'll skin you alive!" So yeah, I can't poo my diaper any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back