Getting Mom to Diaper Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahahahahah

dogboy said:
I have trained monkeys who change my diaper. I can't poop my diaper because you know.......they just throw it around the house and then my wife gets mad. It used to be our house sounded like a damn Tarzan movie, the monkeys screaming, "Chee,chee,chee,chee," and throwing poo and my wife screaming, "Fucking monkeys. Quit throwing that shit or so help me I'll skin you alive!" So yeah, I can't poo my diaper any more.

Bahahaha!

dogboy said:
I have trained monkeys who change my diaper. I can't poop my diaper because you know.......they just throw it around the house and then my wife gets mad. It used to be our house sounded like a damn Tarzan movie, the monkeys screaming, "Chee,chee,chee,chee," and throwing poo and my wife screaming, "Fucking monkeys. Quit throwing that shit or so help me I'll skin you alive!" So yeah, I can't poo my diaper any more.

Thats one way to drive the misses bananas

George7789 said:
I was wondering if it would be a good idea to pee the bed one purpose. I would do this so that my mom would diaper me and change my diapers. Should I do this?

That is crossing the line over into incest.

dogboy said:
It's the ABDL version of "Planet of the Apes" lmao

Seriously though, best thing I've heard all day.

George7789 said:
Thank you for the advice. I now see this is a bad idea.
Do You?
Do any of know another way that I could get my mom or someone else to diaper me

This kind of says otherwise at least into regard to the part about how wanting your mother to diaper you which is even worse then the intentional bed wetting.

just let your mom diaper you....maybe she wants too....lol

landingxray said:
just let your mom diaper you....maybe she wants too....lol

maybe she also wants to give him a bath and begin with breastfeeding again, or perhaps she'd like to push him through the park in a big stroller

rennecfox said:
Speak for yourself, I find the whole thing insane and disgusting

Roger that. Has got to be a legitimate case of trolling going on here. Any person truly desiring their own mother that raised them to be involved in their fantasies should seek help either professionally or psychological healing of some sort. There are boundaries in the world of kink/fetish. There are certain paths or realms that healthy thinking people just dont go down. Incest is definitely one of them.

You may like or need diapers, but apparently you need a hat as well to keep these thoughts to yourself , you shit in diapers not on the board.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
You may like or need diapers, but apparently you need a hat as well to keep these thoughts to yourself , you shit in diapers not on the board.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

That brain of his needs a diaper to keep these nasty mental incontinence images from leaking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back