Wettest Pull-Up You've had?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnitesco96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I said pull-up, it can either be like the typical pull-ups for like potty training in like the 4t-5t sizes or goodnites or underjams, those sort of diapers. I've wet a Goodnite 3 times before, all of them decent wettings, and somehow I only leaked a little when I sat down. I wish someone would make adult-size pull-ups like Goodnites, I wish Huggies would make like an XXL size goodnites that go up to like 140lbs or so, that would be great.

goodnitesco96 said:
I wish someone would make adult-size pull-ups like Goodnites, I wish Huggies would make like an XXL size goodnites that go up to like 140lbs or so, that would be great.

I thought just about all the major adult incontinence manufactures had them these days.

Abena's and north shore have been getting a good reputation.

goodnitesco96 said:
When I said pull-up, it can either be like the typical pull-ups

Molicare has pant pull ups as well.

I think though there's a certain structural difference to GoodNites and Underjams that adult pull-ups (that I have tried thusfar) don't have. Like, before they are opened, the toddler pull-ups and the GoodNites/Underjam diapers stand straight up as opposed to being folded in like adult pull-ups. The thick padding runs all the way through as opposed to adult pull-ups like Depend Fitflex, Prevail Extra Absrobancy, and Tena Men's (those are the only ones I've tried) having the absorbancy just starting low and going to just above the butt, then having frilly plastic/fabric/clothlike material creating the rest of the diaper. Definitely prefer the babyish full padding through in my pull-ups.

I do wish there were a *slightly* bigger size of GoodNites. Though they get on me and fit decently well (I'm a 31" waist), it would certainly be nicer to have something designed like GoodNites that are also designed to fit larger *BDLs and older bedwetters.

Anyway, on topic: I once wet an Underjam, took it off, put it on backward, wet it again, turned it around again, wet it just a little more and the sides ripped on me as I wet. It was legendary.

goodnitesco96 said:
When I said pull-up, it can either be like the typical pull-ups for like potty training in like the 4t-5t sizes or goodnites or underjams, those sort of diapers. I've wet a Goodnite 3 times before, all of them decent wettings, and somehow I only leaked a little when I sat down. I wish someone would make adult-size pull-ups like Goodnites, I wish Huggies would make like an XXL size goodnites that go up to like 140lbs or so, that would be great.
Oh my gosh. It was one of my first diapers. It was a goodnite. It took 8 wettings. 4 really heavy. 4 extremely light. And it didnt leak at all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Prevail PV 511 and Tena active underwear, they get saggy, lumpy and yucky when wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back