Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buy some Bambinos now or later?

Default Buy some Bambinos now or later?

Okay, so I've been saving my money for diapers. Duh. And I have enough for two cases of Bambinos [64 diapers each] and maybe for some more baby things...However, I'm only about 2 weeks away from having enough to get three cases. Which is 192 diapers in all. I tried asking what Jesus would do but that's kind of hard, figuring I heavily doubt that Jesus was *BDL...Yes, that was a crappy joke...But the question is, should i wait two weeks, get almost two hundred diapers, and no baby stuff. or go on the site right this instant, get only 128 diapers, and baby stuff...?

Maybe this should have gone under AB subforum...ah well.

I don't know how often you wear them but, 128 diapers last me a few months and I wear about 12/5. You could get the other stuff and in the meantime you could save up the money for your next case(s). Also, 3 cases takes up a bit of room.

More like this, which is easier to explain? three large boxes from the same company or one? I'd say go with the 128, less damage if you happen to purge hard. plus it's much easier to hide less than more. plus with less stuff you're much less likely to super-binge.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
    I don't know how often you wear them but, 128 diapers last me a few months and I wear about 12/5. You could get the other stuff and in the meantime you could save up the money for your next case(s). Also, 3 cases takes up a bit of room.
    That's an idea, but for the last part, trust me..I have PLENTY of room. As A matter of fact, that's the understatement of the year right there.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad View Post
    More like this, which is easier to explain? three large boxes from the same company or one? I'd say go with the 128, less damage if you happen to purge hard. plus it's much easier to hide less than more. plus with less stuff you're much less likely to super-binge.
    I've honestly never purged. And I wear about 18/5 and 24/2 [weekends]. I've calmed down, but I'd never throw away any diapers or baby stuff.

The reason I even ask this is because I'm trying to kick off 24/7ing this summer..so i'm stockpiling now So i dont run out in the summer. Do you think I should buy them now and some baby stuff, which would sort of cause a disturbance in my progress of bi-monthly ordering cases. [Have about 2 now and have sort of maintained the self control to not touch them yet. Its REALLY hard.] Or continue regularly ordering. And anyways, most likely, if I order this case and some baby stuff, I'll most likely use it.

Personally If i was in your postion I would cool down a bit with the diapers and get some babystuff just to balance it.. I mean when does summer start for you?
    Besides if you order two cases that could last you a while and during that time order another case? *shrugs*

Get some baby stuff, gonna have to get a lot of that to equal the amount of diapers your gonna get

Darkfinn

The thing you should ask yourself is this... do you have room to put 3 cases of diapers up?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    The thing you should ask yourself is this... do you have room to put 3 cases of diapers up?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexAwesome View Post
    That's an idea, but for the last part, trust me..I have PLENTY of room. As A matter of fact, that's the understatement of the year right there.

crazyboy

i think you should order some different kinds. try sabena x-plus, in my opinion way better than bambinos. the "baby-ish" landing zone is noisy and uncomfortable. absorbancy is about the same