Wearing in Public

Status
Not open for further replies.

George7789

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was hoping to wear a diaper in public for the first time soon. Should i wear size 6 baby diaper, or dry time youth diapers. Should I poop or pee? Are there any precautions that I should take?

Never messed in public but I wet whenever I need to go but I also wear pretty thick diapers I wouldn't trust children's diapers.

I wear 24/7/365. My advice for your first time wearing in public is to wear something comfortable and absorbent enough not to leak even if you flood it. I don't advise pooping, just pee.

If you plan on using the diaper, use a good quality adult diaper that you're sure won't leak. Stuffers recommended. I would advise against messing if you can help it though because there's a big chance people around you will be able to smell it.

If you're wearing just to wear and not actually use, then baby and youth diapers are fine.

I wear tena maxi slips and plastic pants most of the timeno one notices

1, don't ever poop in public if you don't have to, 2, have you confirmed these diapers work for you as an adult? these diapers you listed arent really designed for propper fit for adults unless you have the physique of a child. Nevermind how they will handle moving around alot.

First, if you are not going to use the diapers, then either a baby or adult diaper is fine.

If you plan to pee or poop, I would try different diapers at home first to see which ones fit and which ones do not leak for you. If you have already verified that the diaper is ok at home, then going out in public is fine.

As to pee or poop.

Pee can be done pretty make anywhere/anytime as long as you don't leak and you don't stay in a wet diaper too long (the smell will eventually get out).

Poop will smell much faster than pee and therefore should be handled differently. For instance, pooping and then going into a store to browse and shop is not recommended. On the other hand, I don't see a problem pooping as you are leaving the store, getting into your car and going home (assuming you are alone). Pooping just requires more attention to details and your surroundings.

I think it's important to consider everyone else around you - like a few people have said, pooping in public, if done at all, needs to be handled tactfully. I personally would not recommend it, but take that advice with a grain of salt from me because I really don't enjoy pooping in diapers (or pooping in general, but that's its own conversation about my issues). Peeing, however, can be done well if you know the leak threshhold your diaper holds. To be considerate of others, I would want to err on the drier side of that threshhold. For example, I know that with GoodNites, while they last me through one wetting in the night, I have to be careful with when I wake up because if I wet them again too much too fast in the morning, I leak everywhere. So if I were to go out in public in a GoodNite, I'd definitely try to keep myself at most to a full wetting.

Plus also it's important to be know how you move in your diapers as they get wetter. If you have a very distinctive change in the way you walk when the diaper gets fuller, it's just be aware that others can see it happen XD

I have just gotten home from wearing diapers in public. I peed my diaper and sat in it for about 20 minutes. Then I changed in a handicapped restroom. In there, I gave myself a bulb enema, and walked around the mall. I squatted down, and pooped my diaper. After 5 minutes to smell was very strong so I ran back to the restroom to change. I cleaned myslef with baby wipes and then I went. Nobody noticed the diaper, and I guess it was a successful first time wearing in public.

George7789 said:
I guess it was a successful first time wearing in public.

Good for you! What kind of diaper did you end up going with?

George7789 said:
I have just gotten home from wearing diapers in public. I peed my diaper and sat in it for about 20 minutes. Then I changed in a handicapped restroom. In there, I gave myself a bulb enema, and walked around the mall. I squatted down, and pooped my diaper. After 5 minutes to smell was very strong so I ran back to the restroom to change. I cleaned myslef with baby wipes and then I went. Nobody noticed the diaper, and I guess it was a successful first time wearing in public.

Seems like alot of work to do something potentially being inconsiderate and also rather risky. What was your plan if that diaper had leaked and you had fecal matter going everywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back