My GF tried to put on one of my Goodnites today

Status
Not open for further replies.

isaactheman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So to start, i have not been here in a while. And by a while i mean some years. Anyways, i felt like i should share this with someone and maybe get some feedback. My girlfriend of about 4+ years recently found out i have to wear pull ups to bed for a bedwetting issue i have, at first she was very numb to it but at the same time sort of accepting. The first time i wore in front of her was an accident. I had put one on before she was going home by saying i had to go to the bathroom, but she came and checked on me and i was caught with a wet spot on the bed and a pull up under my pants. She asked me what it was about but out of complete embarrassment, i just kind of eluded the question. After multiple attempts of trying to pry the answer from me, she gave up and let it go. She asked me about it later on and i explained what it was and how it made me feel. She seemed okay with it, but thats just how she portrayed herself to be as she is more of an introvert. A few weeks pass and when she stays the night, i put a pull up on and wake up wet. She feels that im wet in the morning and can probably smell me too. She tells me its not the diapers that bug her, but the pee, which is understandable. I clean up and let it go at that for a while. I still wear every night just in case but i havent woken up wet in front of her again. Then tonight comes and she saw the goodnites i had brought home since i ran out. She decides to open the packaging and take one out and tries to put one on, which it woudnt fit, it ripped, and just the fact that shes trying to get into it had me surprised! This was a milestone for me since ive always dreamed of my GF clad in a diaper and hopefully this is the beginning of a new era. What i want to know though, is how should i approach this situation? Should i take it upon myself to order or buy diapers that fit both of us and see where that goes or should i wait and let her bring up the idea. What ive realized is having it in front of her is always better that trying to plan it out. But at the same time, i would feel thats kind of pushy. Any ideas on where to get discreet shipping or pick up service? Advice, comments, welcome backs all appreciated.

Get bigger size tell her they were a little small for you.
Then just like before give her a opportunity like before to try them but must be her idea to try them.
If she does then cuddle her give here a comfort type experience. It must be special experience fun for her.
Let it grow very slowly from there ok no pushing it has to be her all the way.

yeah I'd go for diapers with tabs that way you can fix them to fit either of your waists.

It sounds like you need properly fitted diapers anyways. After all, you do keep on waking up having wet the bed, and your girlfriend has already told you she has a problem with pee.

Get good premium diapers. Make sure they actually fit you (and your girlfriend). And enjoy them for real without worrying about leaks or them ripping apart before you even get them on.

I appreciate everyones input! Im definitely not being pushy, it was her idea which made it that much more exciting. Haha. I want to get some good adult diapers but the problem is i live with family so delivery would be next to impossible without questions being asked about a nice sized box arriving unannounced. Ive tried walgreens and cvs diapers but store brands and depends just dont cut it. Any ideas? There are no medical supply stores in my area either, ive checked. Lol. Craigslist is hit or miss, usually a miss but worth a try.

My suggestion would be to still order online. I'd personally suggest ordering from NorthShorecare or ABUNIVERSE. Most adult diaper suppliers use ups and/or fedex. Whats great about that is Ups and fedex give you the option to have it held at one of their local offices/stores once you have the shipping number. That way you could pick it up at their office and bring it home when your family isnt there. Ive done this for a long time as i lived with my mom and brother for the longest time and didnt want them asking questions. I still do it to this day due to currently living with a roommate. Most fedex and ups offices will hold it for free as well but expect the small possibility that they may charge you a small fee to hold it. If you have more questions feel free to ask.

isaactheman said:
I appreciate everyones input! Im definitely not being pushy, it was her idea which made it that much more exciting. Haha. I want to get some good adult diapers but the problem is i live with family so delivery would be next to impossible without questions being asked about a nice sized box arriving unannounced. Ive tried walgreens and cvs diapers but store brands and depends just dont cut it. Any ideas? There are no medical supply stores in my area either, ive checked. Lol. Craigslist is hit or miss, usually a miss but worth a try.

I'd say that if you have a close friend that knows about the diaper thing and living alone - order to his house and that would be the best option. If not, I would just go out and buy something, maybe even travel a bit for it. As I understood, your girlfriend anyway does not use the diapers, so a store brand (if it fits her) would do the job. You might as well buy them only for her (even if not declaring it formally) and keep using yours (as if you bought them for when the regular package runs out, but they might as well fit her).
The last possibility that I can think of is renting a Post Office Box. It *is* more expensive - It's a mailbox you rent at your post office and it has an address and you can basically just order stuff to it and no one should know. Another benefit of it is that it is yours for a while do you can order more than only diapers (I'm planning to use one for a new pacifier and diapers from abroad).

I hope this helps you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back