Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone excited for the 2017 My Little Pony movie?

Default Anyone excited for the 2017 My Little Pony movie?

With the constant character reveals and leaks it looks like it's going to be really interesting where they go with it. So far they've revealed two furry (seemingly furry enough anyways from the one picture since its just from the waist up) characters with Capper and Captain Celaeno. I'll be curious to see what else they have in there.

MarchinBunny

Well, anything My Little Pony I am interested in and excited about lol. Although I don't really keep up with it. I tend to save a lot of the episodes and such so I can marathon them. It's coming up to the point again, and maybe I will wait till the movie before I do so, that way I can include that into the marathon.

Not the least bit interested or excited, but given that I have a 3 year old granddaughter, its almost inevitable that I'll see it sooner or later.

Maxx is really a big bronie that's just his way of putting it. Hehe.

WAT!

New MLP movie?! Do tell!

I liked Legend of Everfree, but Rainbow Rocks was the best by far!!

Quote Originally Posted by AdorableRabbit View Post
    WAT!

New MLP movie?! Do tell!

I liked Legend of Everfree, but Rainbow Rocks was the best by far!!
    Yeah not EQ Universe. Actual Ponies.

And I am hyped beyond belief. The character's they've shown so far have really neat designs!

Whoa..... actually ponies?! That's sounds great!

Actually, I've kinds stopped being pumped about new episodes/seasons for a while now because it seems like after the first few seasons (1-3 or 4) the mane six just got stuck into a static rut. I don't even like Twi's new student (ex dystopian mayor)...

I hope a movie means they're willing to let the world and characters develop meaningfully again!

Kinda scared to Google it for fearof spoilers now...

I - I should confess I actually liked the EQ stuff even though I thought I'd hate it. *^_^*
    Sunset Shimmer has actually been a great new character, and alt Twilight was interesting too because she had her own history and growth story.

Quote Originally Posted by AdorableRabbit View Post
    Whoa..... actually ponies?! That's sounds great!

Actually, I've kinds stopped being pumped about new episodes/seasons for a while now because it seems like after the first few seasons (1-3 or 4) the mane six just got stuck into a static rut. I don't even like Twi's new student (ex dystopian mayor)...

I hope a movie means they're willing to let the world and characters develop meaningfully again!

Kinda scared to Google it for fearof spoilers now...

I - I should confess I actually liked the EQ stuff even though I thought I'd hate it. *^_^*
    Sunset Shimmer has actually been a great new character, and alt Twilight was interesting too because she had her own history and growth story.
    I didn't much care for the story lines in Equestria Girls past Rainbow Rocks. It seemed to me that the further they distanced themselves from actual pony the worse it got. Rainbow Rocks had some amazing music though and I'm really hoping the MLP movie has the best we've heard yet. Honestly though with the show I think it's been getting stale since season 3-4 ish so you probably aren't missing much. A lot of the original talent has moved on to other projects and the new team is really struggling to crank out new episodes and ideas it seems.

I am hopeing to do a Littles meet up do pizza Hut and then the move.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=ReJ0NTCgN-U

How good will that be