Anyone excited for the 2017 My Little Pony movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venesha

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
With the constant character reveals and leaks it looks like it's going to be really interesting where they go with it. So far they've revealed two furry (seemingly furry enough anyways from the one picture since its just from the waist up) characters with Capper and Captain Celaeno. I'll be curious to see what else they have in there.

Well, anything My Little Pony I am interested in and excited about lol. Although I don't really keep up with it. I tend to save a lot of the episodes and such so I can marathon them. It's coming up to the point again, and maybe I will wait till the movie before I do so, that way I can include that into the marathon.

Maxx is really a big bronie that's just his way of putting it. Hehe.

I heard Grilled Cheese might be back so I'm stoked

WAT!

New MLP movie?! Do tell!

I liked Legend of Everfree, but Rainbow Rocks was the best by far!!

AdorableRabbit said:
WAT!

New MLP movie?! Do tell!

I liked Legend of Everfree, but Rainbow Rocks was the best by far!!

Yeah not EQ Universe. Actual Ponies.

And I am hyped beyond belief. The character's they've shown so far have really neat designs!

Whoa..... actually ponies?! That's sounds great!

Actually, I've kinds stopped being pumped about new episodes/seasons for a while now because it seems like after the first few seasons (1-3 or 4) the mane six just got stuck into a static rut. I don't even like Twi's new student (ex dystopian mayor)...

I hope a movie means they're willing to let the world and characters develop meaningfully again!

Kinda scared to Google it for fearof spoilers now...

I - I should confess I actually liked the EQ stuff even though I thought I'd hate it. *^_^*
Sunset Shimmer has actually been a great new character, and alt Twilight was interesting too because she had her own history and growth story.

AdorableRabbit said:
Whoa..... actually ponies?! That's sounds great!

Actually, I've kinds stopped being pumped about new episodes/seasons for a while now because it seems like after the first few seasons (1-3 or 4) the mane six just got stuck into a static rut. I don't even like Twi's new student (ex dystopian mayor)...

I hope a movie means they're willing to let the world and characters develop meaningfully again!

Kinda scared to Google it for fearof spoilers now...

I - I should confess I actually liked the EQ stuff even though I thought I'd hate it. *^_^*
Sunset Shimmer has actually been a great new character, and alt Twilight was interesting too because she had her own history and growth story.

I didn't much care for the story lines in Equestria Girls past Rainbow Rocks. It seemed to me that the further they distanced themselves from actual pony the worse it got. Rainbow Rocks had some amazing music though and I'm really hoping the MLP movie has the best we've heard yet. Honestly though with the show I think it's been getting stale since season 3-4 ish so you probably aren't missing much. A lot of the original talent has moved on to other projects and the new team is really struggling to crank out new episodes and ideas it seems.

Oh man I can't wait!!! I wish it was coming out tomorrow I also hope it will be a good as everyone has talked about and what has been shown.

I tried watching MLP. But it was horrible =/
I like cartoons sure, I have a huge collection. But mine are all neutral or boys oriented.

Yes I am I am going to see it with my local brony group in my area

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lol, I was in the walmart today buying the new goodnites. I always walk through the toy section looking for more Mickey toy finds, Walked through the girls isle with the my little pony stuff. I had to rush out of that isle, was more afraid of being seen next to that then to buy those diapers.

MickeyM said:
lol, I was in the walmart today buying the new goodnites. I always walk through the toy section looking for more Mickey toy finds, Walked through the girls isle with the my little pony stuff. I had to rush out of that isle, was more afraid of being seen next to that then to buy those diapers.

No offense, but why do you keep replying to this thread if you don't have an interest in the film other then seemingly to act like it's something to be embarrassed about liking? It comes off a bit hurtful honestly.

Last edited:
MickeyM said:

Why do you keep coming back into the thread when you clearly have no interest in MLP? It's a little strange and a tad hurtful to those of us who enjoy the show =/

rennecfox said:
No offense, but why do you keep replying to this thread if you don't have an interest in the film other then seemingly to act like it's something to be embarrassed about liking? It comes off a bit hurtful honestly.

SnowBlitz said:
Why do you keep coming back into the thread when you clearly have no interest in MLP? It's a little strange and a tad hurtful to those of us who enjoy the show =/

Maybe they do like MLP but they are one of those people who feel like they need to hate on it because they are embaressed for liking it? I know a lot of kids used to do that with pokemon back when I was in elementary school XD.

I do agree though, it does seem a bit odd to be commenting in a thread on a show one doesn't like. I do hope you two don't take it too personal though. Everyone likes different things and no matter what another person thinks, all that matters is that you like it. I personally love MLP ... and I don't care what anyone says. It's a pretty amazing show to me.

I used to hate the old MLP cartoon and toys, but ever since MLP:FiM ... I have become a big big fan. I think they made it like so much cooler, and more enjoyable.

MarchinBunny said:
Maybe they do like MLP but they are one of those people who feel like they need to hate on it because they are embaressed for liking it? I know a lot of kids used to do that with pokemon back when I was in elementary school XD.

I do agree though, it does seem a bit odd to be commenting in a thread on a show one doesn't like. I do hope you two don't take it too personal though. Everyone likes different things and no matter what another person thinks, all that matters is that you like it.

YAH!! We're gonna love and tolerate the F*** out of your MLP discomfort!

MarchinBunny said:

I do agree though, it does seem a bit odd to be commenting in a thread on a show one doesn't like. I do hope you two don't take it too personal though. Everyone likes different things and no matter what another person thinks, all that matters is that you like it. I personally love MLP ... and I don't care what anyone says. It's a pretty amazing show to me.

I used to hate the old MLP cartoon and toys, but ever since MLP:FiM ... I have become a big big fan. I think they made it like so much cooler, and more enjoyable.

It's not his dislike of the show that's bothering me, it's how he keeps coming back and talking about how it's bad or embarrasses him. It's cool he doesn't like it, doesn't affect me but when someone repeatedly comes in and announces they don't like something you do it's well a bit strange if not annoying.

SnowBlitz said:
It's not his dislike of the show that's bothering me, it's how he keeps coming back and talking about how it's bad or embarrasses him. It's cool he doesn't like it, doesn't affect me but when someone repeatedly comes in and announces they don't like something you do it's well a bit strange if not annoying.

Ya, I can certainly understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back