100 Layers Of Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMitchy

Est. Contributor
So I decided to try the 100 layers: Diapers challenge and even though it kind of failed I did use 100 diapers.

Used the cheap assurance diapers. - Have not tried them yet but a real full review of them will come up after some testing... probably about a week.

I think the 100 layers of diapers challenge is a real rough one. First I think you really need 2 people. It's just too hard for one person to keep putting them on.

Second I think buying large and some sort of extra large diaper for the later layers is an absolute must.

Well...

I tried!

[video=youtube;5qIj0WSAwms]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qIj0WSAwms[/video]

Huh? And, why?

Not only is this impractical, but you'd literally be wasting 99 diapers. Sorry, but I don't understand the motivation for this. It's kind of like saying how many diapers can you ruin all at once, bet you can't do 100.

What happens if you lose count?

Is this an actual thing?

plasticsounds said:
Is this an actual thing?

yeah its a stupid viral thing... its generally done with babies though. Given the cost of adult diapers though it seems very very wasteful.

lmao that was funny. like everyone said its not practical at all but was a good shot. keep making the goo videos they are fun to watch.

Sent from my RCT6513W87 using Tapatalk

rennecfox said:
yeah its a stupid viral thing... its generally done with babies though. Given the cost of adult diapers though it seems very very wasteful.
Well whatever, I have to thank Mitchy for attempting it. Someone had to try.

No diapers were wasted in the filming of this video.

- - - Updated - - -

BobbyS said:
What happens if you lose count?

I did lose count several times I had to stop recording and replay to remember. lol

This is hilarious XD
Glad to know nothing is going to waste lol

Now the question is: Will it still leak? :p

I'm pretty sure it would have leaked actually. They are not very good diapers and doubling up diapers only really works when you make slits in them!

Awesomesauce! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back