ADISC Personality Types?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am definitely an introvert. I can't stand to be in groups of most any kind. Parties and get togethers will rapidly drain me too. Heck, I find even going food shopping is a draining task, and I avoid the malls at any cost.

Slomo said:
I am definitely an introvert. I can't stand to be in groups of most any kind. Parties and get togethers will rapidly drain me too. Heck, I find even going food shopping is a draining task, and I avoid the malls at any cost.

Me too, actually. I go grocery shopping several times a week usually, but only buy a few things at a time that I can carry in a hand-basket. And even then, I'm almost RUNNING through the store, going around everyone else, just because I'm impatient to get out of there. And then I'm tapping my foot in the checkout line. And of course, more often than not, someone in front of me either can't figure out how to use their credit or debit card, or else has to pay with EXACT change and... hold on... there's a dime in here somewhere... >.< Or else wants every single item bagged separately, paper & plastic please. I kind of stand there giving them the Glare of Death™. Not that they care that they're holding up the line.

I'm an INFP and that sounds pretty spot on for me to be honest.

INTP-A That sounds about right. I've taken the Myers-Briggs a bunch of times and, if I remember correctly, it's the same each time.

So, since I'm going through a bit of a transformation ATM mainly due to transgender issues... the "inner change" that MotherFaith mentioned in another thread... I re-took the test. The result is different now, and not by just a little.

INFP-T.

It was previously INTP. Go figure.

Sapphyre said:
So, since I'm going through a bit of a transformation ATM mainly due to transgender issues... the "inner change" that MotherFaith mentioned in another thread... I re-took the test. The result is different now, and not by just a little.

INFP-T.

My personality type is I need to pee or INTP for short ;)

Im an INFJ. I feel mine suits me pretty well.

Sapphyre said:

INFP-T.

We are the same lol the dreamers rule.

INFPs are the best!! My best friend is an INFP. We're very good for each other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quesadilla said:

*blush* I was surprised actually, the Thinking vs Feeling score wasn't even CLOSE to the line. I've definitely undergone some degree of transformation. Even my therapist has commented that I interpret everything from a very logical vantage point. But I can't help feeling it when someone else is in any pain, I just have to find a way to fix it. o.o;;

Thanks, though. ^^;;

Quesadilla said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it's really necessary to say one is the best. No one is better than anyone else. Also .. not all who are INFP are like you best friend.

MarchinBunny said:
I don't think it's really necessary to say one is the best. No one is better than anyone else. Also .. not all who are INFP are like you best friend.

Sorry, I did not mean it literally per se! Just feel a fondness for one person with that type, is all. I agree, it's not good to say any one person or type is better than another. My bad.

I got INFP-T.

Quesadilla said:
Sorry, I did not mean it literally per se! Just feel a fondness for one person with that type, is all. I agree, it's not good to say any one person or type is better than another. My bad.

No worries. I do admit I probably took it a bit too literally =^.^;=.

Was talking about this test with someone recently, I most often test as ISTP
sdfsdf.PNG

Which I notice im the only one on this thread so far D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back