Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digging in your diaper like toddlers

Digging into my diapers have never crossed my mind. In general I don't like it when the sap start to come out of my diapers, it tends to create quite the mess and I have to clean it up afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by icklespace View Post
    where did you get this reserch
    Just google it. It shows up on many websites and is in many childcare books such as What to Expect: The Toddler Years. Also I have family and friends who have had to deal with this problem.

I used to babysit a kid who did this. Was drinking with his parents one night, passed out on the floor, and woke up to a big poop right next to my head, as well as everywhere else. Thank god I didn't have to deal with that, I noped right on home.

Only to adjust when Mr. Peeps ends up pointed straight up.

ok so this post got me actually playing with diapers (I used to just fill them up with warm water) but 2 days ago when I saw this I later went and filled up the front then yesterday I filled it fully and started squeezing it then when I went to bed I resumed playing and squeezing it then I use the tabs to secure it to my hand like a mitten I laid down a t-shirt just in case it leaked (witch it did) and tried going to sleep (pretending I was forced to wear it and I couldn't get it off(diaper play fantasy)) felt really nice squishing it but couldn't get to sleep so I took it of and hid it back in my drawer I had a atch where th diaper leaked and went through the t-shirt so I placed a different t-shirt over it (folded) over the damp patch and went to sleep.
    overall I enjoyed it thank you for getting me into actually playing with diapers
    16/2/17

Quote Originally Posted by DinosaurWalk View Post
    Just google it. It shows up on many websites and is in many childcare books such as What to Expect: The Toddler Years. Also I have family and friends who have had to deal with this problem.
    It is also common for autistic children to smear poop a lot.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    It is also common for autistic children to smear poop a lot.
    Ya, I mean I don't know if autistic children do it any more than any other child but I know it has happened to me when I was younger .. as well as with my sisters too. It's just a pretty common occurrence. I wouldn't ever do it now though just because it's a bit too icky. I don't like getting my hands dirty and I think that is the dirtiest a person could get them XD. Don't even get me started on the clean up after. x.x

Sounds like some one needs some little keeper sleeper or other back zip clothing, onesies might help too.