Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Digging in your diaper like toddlers

I'll come "clean" here, ugh, despite having been into ABDL for over a decade, I just started "messing" this year when my Daddy wanted me to do that. I wasn't used to "properties" of a messy diaper and I couldn't stand the way it was up against me the first couple of times I did it. I thought I could separate it like cookie dough or something like that, just to make it more tolerable, but... we all make mistakes in life.

So yes I have done that, with some genuine "toddler" feelings. Horrified face and all.

Nope... While I have been experimenting with ABDL/Ageplay off an on for years, I only recently, within the past two years, got comfortable messing my diapers. That being said, I don't particularly enjoy messing. It doesn't bother me (anymore), but it doesn't make me feel like digging into my diaper. I suppose I really should contemplate it, but the whole scenario just isn't enticing to me. I do get a mild sense of pleasure while I am actively messing, because that's what babies are SUPPOSED to use their diapers for, but afterwards, I just want to get changed into a fresh diaper, I don't want to play with the mess...

I was still in diapers 24/7 when I was 7 and I always used to dig into my diapers and make a complete mess. I didn't matter if there was poo in there or not. I loved the feel (hated the smell though). I don't wear diapers now but I do wear Tena Lady Maxi Pants and I sometimes find myself ripping them into little bits when I'm angry, bored or frustrated. If I can't get to my pants, then I go straight for paper to rip up.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKai View Post
    I was still in diapers 24/7 when I was 7 and I always used to dig into my diapers and make a complete mess. I didn't matter if there was poo in there or not. I loved the feel (hated the smell though). I don't wear diapers now but I do wear Tena Lady Maxi Pants and I sometimes find myself ripping them into little bits when I'm angry, bored or frustrated. If I can't get to my pants, then I go straight for paper to rip up.
    That's interesting that you used dig into your diapers at age 7. Further, its interesting that you rip up your Maxi Pants to this day. I didn't go into great detail earlier but for some reason I really enjoy ripping up my diapers after I wet them. I genuinely enjoy destroying my diapers (squishing them, carefully dissecting them piece by piece, ripping them from the OUTSIDE, ripping them from the INSIDE, pulling the inside liner out, squeezing the gel out of them, so on and so forth) while I am still wearing them after I have peed in them. It is very rare for me to throw away a diaper anymore that I haven't ripped up to shreds and mutilated. On the rare occasion that I do throw away a diaper I haven't ripped up that is in a tied up grocery bag, I like to step on the grocery bag with the diaper inside and feel the diaper squish and then suddenly deflate as the gel busts out of the diaper. Its strange, I know. But I just enjoy mutilating my diapers after I use them. I don't know if I get the thought in my head that I am defeating the purpose of what the diaper was designed for (to contain human waste) is what I enjoy or if I get the feeling of being little and I am being bad or a combination of both or what.