Digging in your diaper like toddlers

Status
Not open for further replies.
tall2826 said:
Digging into my diapers have never crossed my mind. In general I don't like it when the sap start to come out of my diapers, it tends to create quite the mess and I have to clean it up afterwards.
oh yes the mess I found that out last night
(19/2)

I've fetched a potty out of my diaper manually without taking the diaper off, but I haven't played with it, only flushed it away. Today is the first time I've worn a cloth diaper and plastic panties without having a pull-up inside, so I expect my mess to require a more challenging cleanup. I'm not squeamish about handling my potty, though, and wish I had more frequent opportunities to explore this experience.

I love squishing a wet diaper. The first part of enjoyment is holding on, the second part is actually letting go, the third part is enjoying the warm, squishy cloud that is enveloping you, and the last part is actually playing with that squishy cloud.

Little me loves pulling and squeezing his soaked nappy.

I remember when I used to dig into my diapers. I was 3 or 4 years old at the time, but I'd only do it when I mess, and have the time I would eat my own feces. I have autism, so back then I thought chocolate came out of my ass. Over a year later I stopped doing that and started getting better at using the toilet.

Onesieman said:
I remember when I used to dig into my diapers. I was 3 or 4 years old at the time, but I'd only do it when I mess, and have the time I would eat my own feces. I have autism, so back then I thought chocolate came out of my ass. Over a year later I stopped doing that and started getting better at using the toilet.

WOW! The fact that you did this when you were 3 or 4 means you probably have vivid memories of it then. I wish I had more memories of when I wore diapers as a toddler. Especially like using them or being naughty and digging in them, ripping them, taking them off, etc. I only have a few snippets here and there that I recall. Some short, basic memories from before I was potty trained and others where I was drawn to them and would put them on for fun shortly after I was potty trained. Additionally, I don't think I ever dug in my diapers when I was a kid. I was a "good boy" and potty trained fairly easily as far as I know. I wish I would have been more rebellious when it came to potty training and either ignored the potty or purposely used my diaper even though I could make it to the toilet, etc.

Additionally you dug in your diapers for about a year. I do know its a hard habit to break with young children once they start to do it. Hell, when I discovered about digging in my diapers, as an adult, I gave it a whirl and I can't give it up now. I love digging in my wet diapers.

Its funny how kids process things. Thats funny you thought chocolate came out of you ass. Kids don't know any better and process an event or situation based on their limited past experiences and knowledge. That's one reason I miss being a kid (and enjoy wearing diapers), actually, Kids are ignorant about so many things out in the world that can be hurtful, dangerous, stressful, and sad. The're just there and process the world as they see it without misconceptions and as happy as can be without the stresses of the world. I'm not saying I miss being ignorant of the dangers of eating feces. I'm saying I miss being ignorant of the stresses that comes from life as an adult.

I think it sounds fun lol
I would deffently feel naughty (nonsexual)

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

so I was playing with another diaper last nigh I got bit too carried away with the water and filed the diaper to maximum capacity
but still I put m y had in it and done up the taps. but I couldn't get to sleep but later on in the night I decided to put on my last drynight you know just in case I did fall asleep and wet the bed. but no matter how hard I tried I could not get to sleep so I decided to try and wet my drynight whilst laying down hoping the diaper on my hand with its wet squishiness would help nut no use then the nappy broke and a bit of the gel came out so I got the amazing idea to put the gel in my drynight so I squeezed some of the gel into the front of my drynight. it got really messy (the gel was all over my bed and left a wet patch)

it felt really nice I put the rest in the back of my drynight and felt really good then. I had to use 3 old pairs of underwear wich were too small for me to hold it up. I stuck my hand down in it and it felt really nice. needed a pee so I peed. and it leaked got out of bed kneeled on the floor a peed a little more then messed arond by sitting on the floor and pushing the gel against my skin. I turned on my light and saw the mess on the bed that I made (luckily it was mostly on the towel I was using)so I cleand it up best that I could I took my drynight off cuss my pee leaked all the way through my underwear. and made a mess on th floor that was a pain to clean up I was still cleaning up this morning. but I put all of the gel into the drynight bag(it was half full with gel after cleaning up.

No. I don't think I even did this as a toddler.

Reaper said:

I was actually diapered when I saw that movie at a theater. I think it might be the only time I went to a movie in padding. Although, I haven't been to any theaters lately either. xD

Fiddlemiller said:
I've fetched a potty out of my diaper manually without taking the diaper off, but I haven't played with it, only flushed it away. Today is the first time I've worn a cloth diaper and plastic panties without having a pull-up inside, so I expect my mess to require a more challenging cleanup. I'm not squeamish about handling my potty, though, and wish I had more frequent opportunities to explore this experience.

This experiment left a stain my cloth diaper that didn't come out in the wash. I didn't mind the personal cleanup which included a shower, but I'll have to launder that diaper again with a stain remover.

I'll come "clean" here, ugh, despite having been into ABDL for over a decade, I just started "messing" this year when my Daddy wanted me to do that. I wasn't used to "properties" of a messy diaper and I couldn't stand the way it was up against me the first couple of times I did it. I thought I could separate it like cookie dough or something like that, just to make it more tolerable, but... we all make mistakes in life.

So yes I have done that, with some genuine "toddler" feelings. Horrified face and all.

Nope... While I have been experimenting with ABDL/Ageplay off an on for years, I only recently, within the past two years, got comfortable messing my diapers. That being said, I don't particularly enjoy messing. It doesn't bother me (anymore), but it doesn't make me feel like digging into my diaper. I suppose I really should contemplate it, but the whole scenario just isn't enticing to me. I do get a mild sense of pleasure while I am actively messing, because that's what babies are SUPPOSED to use their diapers for, but afterwards, I just want to get changed into a fresh diaper, I don't want to play with the mess...

I was still in diapers 24/7 when I was 7 and I always used to dig into my diapers and make a complete mess. I didn't matter if there was poo in there or not. I loved the feel (hated the smell though). I don't wear diapers now but I do wear Tena Lady Maxi Pants and I sometimes find myself ripping them into little bits when I'm angry, bored or frustrated. If I can't get to my pants, then I go straight for paper to rip up.

BabyKai said:
I was still in diapers 24/7 when I was 7 and I always used to dig into my diapers and make a complete mess. I didn't matter if there was poo in there or not. I loved the feel (hated the smell though). I don't wear diapers now but I do wear Tena Lady Maxi Pants and I sometimes find myself ripping them into little bits when I'm angry, bored or frustrated. If I can't get to my pants, then I go straight for paper to rip up.

That's interesting that you used dig into your diapers at age 7. Further, its interesting that you rip up your Maxi Pants to this day. I didn't go into great detail earlier but for some reason I really enjoy ripping up my diapers after I wet them. I genuinely enjoy destroying my diapers (squishing them, carefully dissecting them piece by piece, ripping them from the OUTSIDE, ripping them from the INSIDE, pulling the inside liner out, squeezing the gel out of them, so on and so forth) while I am still wearing them after I have peed in them. It is very rare for me to throw away a diaper anymore that I haven't ripped up to shreds and mutilated. On the rare occasion that I do throw away a diaper I haven't ripped up that is in a tied up grocery bag, I like to step on the grocery bag with the diaper inside and feel the diaper squish and then suddenly deflate as the gel busts out of the diaper. Its strange, I know. But I just enjoy mutilating my diapers after I use them. I don't know if I get the thought in my head that I am defeating the purpose of what the diaper was designed for (to contain human waste) is what I enjoy or if I get the feeling of being little and I am being bad or a combination of both or what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back