Tyakbles pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Songnar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I obtained some 'jeans' from Tykables in the mail today, here's hoping they work out! I'll fill in the blanks when I can get home and check them out.

Jeans? Tykables sells jeans? Do tell I haven't heard of these ^^

Yes indeed! They have leg/crotch snaps but it's all so very well hidden! They also have prints on the inside so when you roll your cuffs you have designs showing - I went for alphabet print!

Sadly, I purchased way too big a pair for myself but a belt is holding things together nicely.

Honestly, it feels like wearing a normal pair of jeans. Very comfortable; and the button-fly combo is still present as in any other pair of jeans.

The waist is stretchy which would be super handy for accomodating a range of various sizes as well as for hiding a particular sort of bulge.

I can see where combining their Polo onesie with a pair of these pants would be a super way to go!

I don't feel bad about dropping $85 on what is, for all manufacturing purposes, an excellent pair of designer jeans.

Show us a picture of them?

AceAlienBabe said:
Show us a picture of them?

Here we go, much better!
tykablePantsrszd.jpg

Neat-o! Tykables is letting me send these in for a pair that fits better! Excitement!

I got an exchange for a pair of tykables pants that fit me perfectly. (I REALLY liked doing business with Todd!) 10/10 will buy more from Tykables!

IMG_0421.jpg

Are they supposed to be like toddler jeans?

Sort'a; they have snaps up the legs and crotch for diaper changes and the inside of the fabric is printed (I got mine with ABC prints - hard to see in those pics)

TKB-Close-Up.jpg

While they might not have snaps or designs on the cuffs, if anybody's looking for a less expensive pair of ''toddler'' jeans, check out the ladies' section of stores. I know in plus sizes at least, you can find jeans with stretchy elastic waists, I imagine you can probably find them in smaller sizes too. Most of my pants are like this, it's just more comfortable and easier to get a good fit when you're plus-sized.

Last edited:
KimbaStarshine said:
While they might not have snaps or designs on the cuffs, if anybody's looking for a less expensive pair of ''toddler'' jeans, check out the ladies' section of stores. I know in plus sizes at least, you can find jeans with stretchy elastic waists, I imagine you can probably find them in smaller sizes too. Most of my pants are like this, it's just more comfortable and easier to get a good fit when you're plus-sized.

I've always been a little wary of this because ladies' jeans in general seem to be thinner and tighter. Won't it make it bulge?

Kaliborio said:
I've always been a little wary of this because ladies' jeans in general seem to be thinner and tighter. Won't it make it bulge?

I can't say I've ever put much thought into how they conceal a diaper bulge. My main concern is just hiding the crinkle, which I use a couple pairs of underwear over the diaper for. I think the ones from Walmart might be more problematic, but I have a pair originally from Kmart that seems to be a little less form-fitting.

These jeans also have diaper room in the crotch without the middle crotch of normal jeans stabbing the diapers, it would create a better pocket for diapers.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
These jeans also have diaper room in the crotch without the middle crotch of normal jeans stabbing the diapers, it would create a better pocket for diapers.

^This.

These jeans really are well thought out for their intended audience.

I just stumbled on the Tykables jeans a few days ago, but I've already blown my "baby budget" for the next month or so... I hope to be ordering my own soon. I've read the product description, and they seem well worth the money. My only problem will be deciding on a print :)

@ Songnar-
They look great! Do you mind sharing what size you got both times and your waist size? I want to buy an over-sized pair to cover ridiculously-thick diapers, but don't want to go too big. I'm normally 34-36" waist, and wear 44-48" for covering up diapers . . .

carstoncouche said:
@ Songnar-
They look great! Do you mind sharing what size you got both times and your waist size? I want to buy an over-sized pair to cover ridiculously-thick diapers, but don't want to go too big. I'm normally 34-36" waist, and wear 44-48" for covering up diapers . . .

Originally I got XXXL and it was like a tarp over me, lol! They replaced that with an XL and the fit is really comfy now. I'm about a 41" waist.

@ Songar
Thanks, that's super helpful :)

Songnar said:
Originally I got XXXL and it was like a tarp over me, lol! They replaced that with an XL and the fit is really comfy now. I'm about a 41" waist.
Great info to have, THANK you :)

Here is a review by a Little that seems to be incredibly happy with them. :p

youtu.be/G-FwONA13OY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back