Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoran

Crinkle Squeaker
Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So Reshy,my friend over on FA and I were pondering how we could make a crib that is even more fun and unique then the aw so cute one and after much thought we got the idea to make a dragon crib!

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/22539868/

As you can see the idea is that mama dragon is watching over you to make sure you're safe! The size listed is the size for the actual sleeping part and not the entire thing so you'd be on a queen size crib unlike the aw so cute one which I know is too small for a lot. Right now it's just a thought which makes me ask what's your thought on it since we both like to know! Would you buy it? Is queen too small? color ideas? etc.

If this crib was real, it would need to be very durable to support potentially several adults in it at once. I wish these kinds of products were more common.

Trekker9527 said:
If this crib was real, it would need to be very durable to support potentially several adults in it at once. I wish these kinds of products were more common.
that is very true! My friend knows about designing inflatables and he says with the right material it will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back