how long do scabs take to heal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
I've noticed this scab that I have, but i don't know how i got it it's on my leg, it's been there for about a three or four months, :detective3

How long do scabs genreally take to heal? I'ts practically gone black now, and I've noticed a black dot on my finger, and a black dot near my genitals.

For me, scabs usually take several weeks before they're ready to fall off. Three or four months seems a bit longish to me. o.o;;

And another random black spot? That's just weird... I have no idea what's going on there. o.o;;; I'd suggest seeing a doctor about all of this as soon as you can.

Sapphyre said:
For me, scabs usually take several weeks before they're ready to fall off. Three or four months seems a bit longish to me. o.o;;

And another random black spot? That's just weird... I have no idea what's going on there. o.o;;; I'd suggest seeing a doctor about all of this as soon as you can.

Hmm, interesting I've noticed I haven't been the best lately, what I mean is thinking slowly, shakiness, muscle twitches and random sweating, in the cold. I'm going to book a doctors appointment next week once my packages come.

I've been that out of energy I've been sleeping for like 20 hours straight etc (waking up for a couple hours every now and again trying to keep me awake) (ie adisc and youtube)

I've rarely eatan anything for the last 2 months, so maybe that has something to do with it, :/

Scabs never heal if you handle them properly. Oh, wait. You're probably not talking about someone who works during a strike? Never mind.

Binary said:
Hmm, interesting I've noticed I haven't been the best lately, what I mean is thinking slowly, shakiness, muscle twitches and random sweating, in the cold. I'm going to book a doctors appointment next week once my packages come.

I've been that out of energy I've been sleeping for like 20 hours straight etc (waking up for a couple hours every now and again trying to keep me awake) (ie adisc and youtube)

I've rarely eatan anything for the last 2 months, so maybe that has something to do with it, :/

I'm very familiar with not eating. A little too much, really. It's very important to keep up electrolytes like sodium, potassium, magnesium, etc.... and to get some protein when you can. Eggs work well for that latter. You can hard-boil them and just eat them one at a time, as you can. As for potassium, orange juice is an excellent source, though coconut water works better (but is more expensive). Malnutrition is no joke, and you really have to be careful if you aren't eating regularly for any reason.

My mom was a big fan of The Carpenters, and their lead singer, Karen, actually died from anorexia, when she was in her 20's I think. Be VERY careful if you're having problems like this.

I know what it feels like to have things seem like they keep going wrong with your health. It seems I am always finding something to worry about. x.x Foot still hasn't healed for example. Then just a couple days ago I hurt a muscle in my back to the point I couldn't even sleep due to the pain when laying down. I have rough skin on my elbow that hurts a bit and don't know what is wrong with that. Tow nails, have grown in funky and that has been an issue for a few years now actually. Teeth are falling apart as they have been for years. Headaches frequently as well as neck pains. x.x
Random aches in muscles for no apparent reason. Tired at random times. Sometimes I feel like I have a fever. Randomly smell smoke, which isn't there.

I, honestly, wouldn't be too surprised if I died eventually due to something stupid like an infection since I really don't have access to a doctor.

Llayden said:
Scabs never heal if you handle them properly. Oh, wait. You're probably not talking about someone who works during a strike? Never mind.

I see what you did there xD

Binary said:
I see what you did there xD

You're a little quicker than me, I still don't get it. o.o;;

Sapphyre said:
You're a little quicker than me, I still don't get it. o.o;;

Slang for a strikebreaker. Pretty sure it's British / Australian slang.

Binary said:
Slang for a strikebreaker. Pretty sure it's British / Australian slang.

I had to go look that up. And... aha!! Now I get it. ^^;;;

Most any small wound should heal within a couple of weeks. You definitely need to go see a doctor asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back