Favorite pizza?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BuffedBaby said:
Regina's is the best! They have olive oil on your table so pour away!

Mike said Boston pizza was better than New York :lol:

I am a complete snob also grew up in N.Y so I know good pizza and bagels , although when I lived in Colorado they had a rocky Mountain style pizza that you ate the pizza and saved the crust , for dessert you ate the crust dipped in honey, strangely I still like twice a year have one of those shipped to me ,since I live back east again.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Pepe's makes one HELLUVA pizza! Recently, Pepe's has opened a satellite shop in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts. Whenever my wife takes her 88 y.o. mother to the doc's in Boston, Pepe's is a MUST-stop on the way home. Mom is from New Haven and refuses to eat any other kind of pizza!

Nam Repaid said:
New Haven pizza is the ONLY pizza! If you haven't had Pepe's, Grand or Abate's you have not had real pizza.

Maxx said:
Well done..

Thank you. After I made the switch to whole wheat (and getting through the withdrawals), trying to go back to bleached white flour was disgusting. Not to mention so less healthy and blocking my stools up a bit.

It's like ditching high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners (lol, withdrawal s included). Trying soda, artificial maple syrup, and most anything highly processed just makes me want to gag and throw up. It's kind of hard to see so many people poisoning themselves and thinking nothing of it. (Even though I used to one of them too)

Edit, oh and I have to admit I used to like pitting a little ranch dressing on my pizza. Now that was artery clogging.

Yeah I switched from regular bread, pasta , rice , pizza etc to whole wheat because it's better for my diabetes , and for my constipation, I eat something plain white and it basicsly tastes like crap , I have always used real maple syrup as a sweetener because it does not break down to fructose like every other natural sweetener, I even use it in my decafe tea and coffee , although every now and then I like potato bread but have never found a potato pizza ( that actually sounds pretty nasty), when I special order my Colorado pizza I get the whole wheat and eat the crust with maple syrup instead of honey , I even keep a flask of it with me in case I stop for coffee or something else on the road.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

My favourite pizza is Italian style ham and mushroom.

When I'm feeling unhealthy I like barbeque chicken pizza too. Dominos do a good one in the UK called Texas Barbeque - which is nothing like a Texas pizza.

When I'm really, really hungry I order a pizza whith tomato sauce, ham, cheese, peppers, salami and to top it off bacon and an egg in the middle.

No wonder I had to go up to size medium from size small :D

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I almost always call in to this small pizzeria in my hometown and order a pizza with double cheese, double dough, tomatoes, and onions. I have no idea why, I just tried it one time and loved it ever since.

Ham and pineapple thick crust

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

I guess New York style pizza or Italian style pizza since the best pizzas I've had was when I was visiting NYC and Italy. Both those places easily take the win for me. But if I was forced to stay home or find a local pizza place, Meat Lovers Pizza and Four Cheese are two types I particularly like.

Just had Vegetarian with pineapple and Satay Chicken pizza for dinner... lots of beer and wine of course but that's first time in a month.

Hawaiian or meatlovers.

I live in Australia. We don't have pizza culture here, so style is irrelevant. (I did try a gourmet calzone once, though, and it was very nice.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back