What's Your Little Age?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think I am about 4 but as I am a Little not an age player I dont realy know.

About 3 to 5 really.

I like to be 5/6 years old. I would say my upper limit is 11/12 for the aspect of being more forced to wear diapers as opposed to it being a choice willingly. For the 5/6 yo me, I love to wear diapers, have them changed, using a paci, sleeping in a crib, and using a high chair. I like the things most 5/6 yo like, going to get ice cream, or the toy store, candy, dress up, and playing on the playground. I have an interest in makeup, but it is small. For like the things you might expect a 6 year old to like. So about 1st grade material. I like to wear pigtails, and a dress that shows my diaper if I bend over doesn't bother me. I like arts and crafts, sports, watching tv shows like Lazytown, My Little Pony, and Nature Cat. I like the fact that I am old enough not to need some of those things like diapers, paci etc, but enjoy that I do get them.

I'm around 2-5.

i'd say for me it'd be 5 or 6 years old, because it was the time where i'm old enough to form independent thoughts, but still acceptable to wear diapers and do childish things. also, when i feel little and go into "littlespace", i envision myself the way i was when i was actually around that age.

Mine widely varys. 1-5 years old normally.

about 9-10 months

Hmm... I'd say for the most part, I'm 2-3 years old, but occasionally, I'll feel even smaller than that and go down to a year old. :3 As for most of the folks on this thread (it seems), it depends on how I'm feeling.

I'm about 5-6 and still wearing diapers, sucking on my paci and bringing my plushie everywhere with me. Hugging my plushie really puts me into my little place and most of the time it is all I need.

My age range typically is between 4 and 6 and usually diapered mostly at night and sometimes during the day and generally watching cartoons

I'm like 7-9ish but use baby bottles and pacifiers. I dont wear though.

I am definitely a little baby. I get held and rocked a lot. I use a pacifier and I am definitely not potty trained. I get put down for 2 hour naps. I love my stuffed animals. I am pretty little. Under a year I guess. Maybe sometimes I am older. I will just go with little baby 👶I pretty much have 2 settings. Complete baby and mature big girl or adult.

My little age is 3 to 6 years old usually. I'm a late aged toddler or preschooler still in diapers, using a pacifier and bottle. I'm always cuddling my plushies.

My little age is around 1 year old.

11-12 year old bedwetter who still sleeps with a plushie and sucks his thumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newborn to about maybe 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somewhere between almost 2--22 months--and about 2.5.

I'm definitely a middle. 10-14 is where I'm most comfortable. Saturday morning cartoons, video games, chores done grumpy, and insisting I'm not a baby, don't need to be treated like one, and definitely don't need to wear diapers, despite totally needing to.

I feel more like 10 or 11 most of the time but do regress down to about 8, so I still occasionally suck my thumb & snuggle my teddy bears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back