What do you think of when you're in little space?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceAlienBabe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
sissy_baby_playtime_commission_by_pink_diapers-d6rhp5e.jpg

Usually in that head space, my thoughts get tunnel-visioned onto the simple things I'm doing.

It sort of depends on what I'm doing. Usually when I'm in that headspace I'm happy and giggly over the smallest things. So my thoughts are generally like "wheee!" and "I wanna do this" "I wanna get some juice" "that looks so cool". That sort of thing. I'm very excitable lol.

My thoughts are not as different as my emotions are. My thoughts get hyper focused like ClandestineWing said, but most of all it's less emotional restraint.

Like, the other day we ended up in the park and I was on the swingset - totally for laughs in a "haha look at the mom and dad enjoying playing with their kids and like their kids" ... or not really!

Anyhoo I let myself slip a little out of adult mode and enjoy being pushed on the swing, and all of a sudden *BAM* just riding on a swing set was giving me the same kind of deep physical thrill/terror I normally associate with riding a roller coaster.

Hmmm... it's kinda like being drunk.

m just happy think about blankets, my teddy, paci, sippy cup but mainly cuddles and snuggles

olithecupcake said:
It sort of depends on what I'm doing. Usually when I'm in that headspace I'm happy and giggly over the smallest things. So my thoughts are generally like "wheee!" and "I wanna do this" "I wanna get some juice" "that looks so cool". That sort of thing. I'm very excitable lol.
Basically how I'm too :)

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

AdorableRabbit said:
Hmmm... it's kinda like being drunk.

This might actually be it. Let's just go with "un-sober".

gigglebutt said:
I think of what's bothering me and how far away it all becomes.. big problems don't effect little me :>

I'm very stress free..it's so calming and comforting..

Yup yup, it's that aspect of being drunk/medicated as well. Any anxiety or worry that's normally hovering becomes gone for a bit. I'm all very much in the "now". That "now" is also more intense emotionally, both good and bad - usually my little times and indulgences are all in safe places and scenarios so it's mostly good.

It depend on my mood or how I'm feeling. Most of the time I am playing and talking with my plushie while blocking everything else out.

I picture myself being held like the baby I am and being loved unconditionally.

Usually all I can think of is the sound of me suckling my pacifier, my soft and warm diaper and the smell of baby powder. Some times I yearn for a hug or a warm bottle or to be held and rocked.

Other times I fantasize about being spanked, boxed in and controlled as an adult so my daddy can keep me like this forever. I think it's hot to be given a bedtime and subjected to a total power exchange. I imagine it as a long and gradual process where I'm "grown down" except for when at work.

Aside from twisted fantasies, its a place where adult thoughts don't infiltrate much.

I don't usually think of very much when in little space all the cares in the world go away and I just sit there watching cartoons are perhaps playing with my hotwheels or my plushies. I just don't really think of anything.

I focus on simple thoughts, and simple feelings.
"Me Be-Be"
"Me Widdle"
"Me Helpless"
"Me Wa Bear"
I just lie in my bed and then let my mind go blank for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back