NorthShore GoSupreme Pull-On Underwear

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my case this morning! They are very very comparable to the Abena pull ups very good fit!

ArchtopK said:
talking about Northshore and leak guards. Adam, if you are reading this thread, please look into the placement of the leak guards on the large supreme briefs. Specifically where they attach at each end. In the front, they need to attach higher up towards the waist. Currently it is too easy, for a stream to shoot over the leak guard. It's like they have it backwards because in rear, they attach much higher up. stronger leg elastics would be welcome too, as the tight packaging basically stretches them out too much. They remain my favorite, just a little tweaking would be great.

Yes, I agree. This is a constant source of frustration with all the manufacturers. They all want to glue down the leak guards a couple inches on top of the absorbent core. I'll check again and see if anything can be done to change this on the Supreme briefs. Thanks for the reminder!

- - - Updated - - -

RMS401 said:
Adam, just a suggestion, but you might want to offer a bit more training to your sales staff. I called about these a few days ago and the person I spoke with said that these were just like the FlexSupreme, but they were made for people with skinny thighs. She said that was the only difference. But based on what you're saying, it sounds like these have several advantages over your other underwear.

-RMS

We'll review this again with the team this morning. Thanks for the heads up!

I'll be interested in trying these. I have been looking for a quality pull up for a long time as every brand seems to slack in this department.

Your medium NorthShore Supremes need to be an inch or two longer, including the center panel. I never did like a product that I have to tape above the center panel, over thin plastic. That's an uncomfortable fit for me.

Honeywell6180 said:
Your medium NorthShore Supremes need to be an inch or two longer, including the center panel. I never did like a product that I have to tape above the center panel, over thin plastic. That's an uncomfortable fit for me.

Thanks for your feedback. Please let's move any further comments about the Supremes to a different thread. This one is meant for the GoSupreme Pull-Ons.
We have received similar feedback about our medium Supreme briefs from others and have researched it extensively. There are many people that prefer us to not change the sizing at all. We are looking into the possibility of adding a new size in between medium and large to better fit people like yourself without upsetting those that like the current sizing. We will not be able to add a new size in 2017 but we are able to revisit at the beginning of 2018 and see if it is possible or not.

I ordered a bag of these as soon as I got the email from North Shore telling me about them. I agree that the fit on the legs is great, especially around the back of the leg, where leaks usually happen. I also found the absorbency to be great, and really impressive in a pull on. The only complaint that I have would be the center width. With the absorbency being great, and there being a decent amount of SAP, I found that after use, the product swelled up in the center, and caused a gap between my body and the product, which caused a small leak during my next void. If the product were a little wider, or internal leak guards a little taller, I feel that this would be less likely to happen. Being active and incontinent, I am always on the look out for a good discreet product, and this pull on is the best I have tried so far.

iowaincon said:
I ordered a bag of these as soon as I got the email from North Shore telling me about them. I agree that the fit on the legs is great, especially around the back of the leg, where leaks usually happen. I also found the absorbency to be great, and really impressive in a pull on. The only complaint that I have would be the center width. With the absorbency being great, and there being a decent amount of SAP, I found that after use, the product swelled up in the center, and caused a gap between my body and the product, which caused a small leak during my next void. If the product were a little wider, or internal leak guards a little taller, I feel that this would be less likely to happen. Being active and incontinent, I am always on the look out for a good discreet product, and this pull on is the best I have tried so far.

Thanks for the great feedback. We've found that the products are packed pretty tight and sometimes this causes the leak guards to get out of optimal position. For this kind of heavy use with multiple voids, I would recommend spending a couple seconds to make sure the crotch area is unfolded properly and laying flat and also give it a little crimping down the middle to make a gutter-like shape to the absorbency core. This will also un-compress the product some to allow for better wicking in general.

iowaincon said:

Any chance we could get some pics of the product? You know, for science and what-not :p
Honestly the biggest turnoff for me is that adult pull-ons just don't /look/ appealing in general. I know, it's a subjective quality, but the pictures on NorthShore's website look computer generated and therefore may be slightly different from the actual product.
I'm impressed that there's development of adult pull-on styles, though. Props to those guys for improving on a line of products that desperately needed improvement IMO

Maybe you should send your customers an unsolicited sample in the mail... Oh you did something like that once :) That was the coolest thing I think I ever got surprised by in the mail, btw.

I really want to try these pull-ons because I so very much want one to properly work. There are many situations where I don't want to leave the house unprotected, but I want it to be quick and easy and taping up takes longer.

Vinylfeet said:
Maybe you should send your customers an unsolicited sample in the mail... Oh you did something like that once :) That was the coolest thing I think I ever got surprised by in the mail, btw.

I really want to try these pull-ons because I so very much want one to properly work. There are many situations where I don't want to leave the house unprotected, but I want it to be quick and easy and taping up takes longer.

Yes, we are working on preparing a mailing of samples of GoSupreme samples to customers ho have purchased other pull-ons in the last few months from NorthShore. But why wait...you can just email [email protected] and request a sample now 8->

NorthShoreAdam said:
Yes, we are working on preparing a mailing of samples of GoSupreme samples to customers ho have purchased other pull-ons in the last few months from NorthShore. But why wait...you can just email [email protected] and request a sample now 8->

Except a LOT of those unsolicited samples were a complete waste, and backfired. Most anyone who orders tabbed style diapers knows full well that NO pullup will compare in performance to an adult diaper. When these people got that unrequested sample they either threw them away or tried using it and found out how fast they leaked.

Was it overall worth the minority that came to liking them and started to order more? That I can't say, but I can say it felt like a complete waste to me needing to just throw it out.

NorthShoreAdam said:

I just want to state that while some may love and appreciate unsolicited samples, there are those in this community that find it turn into a disasterous situation. Living with roommates, I watch tracking numbers like a hawk and if I get nervous, I reroute the package to FedEx. Getting a diaper in the mail unexpected would be great living alone. I would love it. But for those of us that aren't in those situations yet, it would be extremely complicated.

Personally I believe a good compromise would be to add a big check box with any order to have the sample included (it can even be on by default, but would at least allow people to opt out). However, there would be no unsolicited diaper packages sent out. Yes if separately requested though.

AnimeDude892 said:
You mean that your gonna try it?
I just said I might consider, nothing definite, factors like cost to consider first.

rennecfox said:
I just said I might consider, nothing definite, factors like cost to consider first.

The sample is free.

Llayden said:
The sample is free.

Missed that part, thanks for informing me, yeah will have to try one then.

Indyboy4 said:
I just want to state that while some may love and appreciate unsolicited samples, there are those in this community that find it turn into a disasterous situation. Living with roommates, I watch tracking numbers like a hawk and if I get nervous, I reroute the package to FedEx. Getting a diaper in the mail unexpected would be great living alone. I would love it. But for those of us that aren't in those situations yet, it would be extremely complicated.

We are working on a better way to have customers select online whether they are ok with unsolicited samples or not. Hope to have this rolled out this year. We don't send them very often...typically once every couple years. However, if any of our customers are reading this now, just send us an email to [email protected] with subject line "REMOVE FROM PHYSICAL MAILINGS" and you will be automatically excluded from all unsolicited mailings in our database.

Hello,

I always loved the northshore products and I know they are always built for performance, I was wondering if someday northshore will make a more cute or colorful design lineup? I know you can buy stickers for diapers from some sites but it is so hard to find adult diapers with prints like pampers etc. that are actually really good like northshore. Molicare super plus (now known as maxi slip) has a pretty snug and cute design to them and I love them.

Also will Northshore have more size small in their lineups? It is VERY hard to find actual size small with small waists comparable to molicare super pluses because everybody makes them too big and pretty much a size medium. A size small for supreme lite briefs! The regular supreme small is pretty nice but I feel they still have a oversized feel, the sides wrap way too far around and touch each other in the front, and are too wide in the crotch. I also ordered some size small of these new pullups to try them out. I hope this helps in any way.

Sorry I can't PM you,apparently it is not allowed at my level on this website.

Cheers!
shane3498

shane3498 said:
Also will Northshore have more size small in their lineups? It is VERY hard to find actual size small with small waists comparable to molicare super pluses because everybody makes them too big and pretty much a size medium. A size small for supreme lite briefs! The regular supreme small is pretty nice but I feel they still have a oversized feel, the sides wrap way too far around and touch each other in the front, and are too wide in the crotch. I also ordered some size small of these new pullups to try them out. I hope this helps in any way.

Cheers!
shane3498

We could look to add a size Small of the SupremeLite briefs in the near future. Thanks for letting us know your interest. In the meantime, I would recommend the size Small of the AirPremium briefs. They are essentially the same as the SupremeLite, but with cloth-like backsheet and Velcro-like tabs.

I really like these pullups. These are the first I've used that have the dependability of lasting about six to eight hours for me. The tape for disposal really shows how much attention to detail you guys have put into this product. A few things I think could be improved upon would be a little extra padding up the front, sometimes feels a little low when I am sitting, and just a little bit higher leak guards so a smaller booster could be put in for a little extra security. When they get wet, they do sag just a little, and I think they could benefit from a little elastic band around the crotch area like the seni pullups have.

They are a little stiff like some of the other northshore products, but a bit more softer then the rest. The absorbency is up there with their briefs as they boasted, but I wouldn't quite trust them overnight myself.

Overall a 9/10, and a very useful product so I don't have to wear briefs all the time. A few minor adjustments and I think these would be best pullups. Now if only I could get them in pink and with a little print bow ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back